Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > General Tech Help > 2nd Gen S-series (1995-2005) Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Beginning Member

GREZ28 is on a distinguished road
Default Code P0155 on my 02 Blazer

Hi, everyone.. This is my 2nd post here, new to the forum.. I have had my blazer now for 2 years now and just now the check engine light came on, so I checked it out.. The code P0155 " H02S Heater Performance Bank 2 Sensor 1" Is this my O2 sensor that went bad?
Old 11-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Beginning Member

Thanks for the info.... Are there any pics, or info on the exact location of the sensor since I think there are three of them under there?
Old 11-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Starting Member

tazz9690 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREZ28 View Post
Thanks for the info.... Are there any pics, or info on the exact location of the sensor since I think there are three of them under there?
I believe bank two is the one for cylinders 2, 4, and 6. Sensor 1 would be the first one that is closest to the beginning of the exhaust manifold.
Old 11-25-2009, 07:34 PM
Administrator
2009 GMC Yukon Denali
My Garage

swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to swartlkk Send a message via AIM to swartlkk

Bank 2 is the passenger side of the engine. The B2S1 sensor is the one closest to the exhaust manifold as tazz stated.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Beginning Member

Ok, I think I have everything that I need to know now.. I appreciate your help guys!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Beginning Member

So you guys think I should just change the sensor anyway as my first step? I mean the truck does have 120.000mls on it. I think it would be time to freshen that sensor up anyway..
Old 11-26-2009, 09:42 AM

Tags
2004, 96, b2, blazer, chevrolet, chevy, circuit, code, codes, engine, gm, heater, o2, p0155, po155, s1