Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > General Tech Help > 2nd Gen S-series (1995-2005) Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2012, 07:55 PM

miztic2u is on a distinguished road
Default ECM / PCM fuse location ??? 95 Blazer

Hello everyone.. I have a 1995 Chevy blazer 4w drive 5/95 ..

Can someone tell me where the fuses for the ECM or PCM are located? I have a scanner and was going to scan my blazer but it says there is no response from the Blazer .. So I'm thinking it could be a fuse. My check engine light does not come on even when I first put my keys in and turn to start all Lights in the dash come on but I see no check engine light .. What would cause this? Is it the Fuse...
Old 07-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Starting Member
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada

Irocz327 will become famous soon enough

I know some are under the hood in the box over the driver's fender well in my friends 97 jimmy so I'd start there, & plz don't double post just makes for a cluster **** & does mean you get an answer any faster. good luck on ur issue.

"My BFHs double as WMD or instruments of precise adjustments. Depending on the application"

Current Project: Making the Jeep Road worthy
1972 Wagoneer ->Build Thread
Build Thread->99 Bravada Trail Edition <-Sold
Daily Driver-> My lil' Devil
Old 07-08-2012, 09:28 PM
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
My Garage

Captain Hook has a spectacular aura aboutCaptain Hook has a spectacular aura aboutCaptain Hook has a spectacular aura about

1995 was a transition year, 2 different fuel delivery systems and 3 different OBD systems were used, (one of the reasons Olds did not produce Bravada in 1995).

Which data link under the dash do you have?

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, is the PCM mounted on the passenger side inner fender on top of the coolant reservoir?
Make sure you check all fuses.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
1995 was a transition year, 2 different fuel delivery systems and 3 different OBD systems were used, (one of the reasons Olds did not produce Bravada in 1995).

Which data link under the dash do you have?

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, is the PCM mounted on the passenger side inner fender on top of the coolant reservoir?
Make sure you check all fuses.
Are the Fuses at the computer pcm or Where ? The Check engine light does not even come on when i turn my key ..would that cause that to happen?
Old 07-08-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irocz327 View Post
I know some are under the hood in the box over the driver's fender well in my friends 97 jimmy so I'd start there, & plz don't double post just makes for a cluster **** & does mean you get an answer any faster. good luck on ur issue.

Sorry didn't mean to double post..
Old 07-08-2012, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztic2u View Post
are the fuses at the computer pcm or where ? The check engine light does not even come on when i turn my key ..would that cause that to happen?

eobo / obdii
Old 07-10-2012, 04:09 PM
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
My Garage

Captain Hook has a spectacular aura aboutCaptain Hook has a spectacular aura aboutCaptain Hook has a spectacular aura about

If a fuse is blown, the check engine light and data link connector could both be inoperative. There may or may not be an underhood fuse panel on yours. If there is, it's on the driver side close to the radiator support, in plain sight. Check both terminals of each fuse in both fuse panels.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Beginning Member

Reed185 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by miztic2u View Post
eobo / obdii

Mine Check engine light doesnt come on either
Old 07-10-2012, 05:37 PM

Tags
07, 10, 1995, 95, 97, blazer, chevrolet, chevy, ecm, fuse, jimmy, location, onchevy, pcm, pcmfor, sale, schematic