2nd Generation S-series (1995-2005) Tech Discuss 2nd generation S-series (1995-2005) general tech topics here.

Wiring Diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 03:12 PM
chevyrocksu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wiring Diagrams

Hello... I have bought a remote car start, and keyless entry system for my 1999 blazer... and i was woundering if any one has any good wiring diagrams they would like to share or point me in to the right direction thank you.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:15 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Wiring Diagrams

Specifically what areas of the wiring are you requiring? What is the make/model of your car starter?

Also, please have a read through the Image Posting FAQ linked to in my signature.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:15 PM
MNHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

What brand system did you get?

its best to post as much information as you can due to some systems are just cheap and tell you to splice (a major no no).
Its better if the system comes with plug inline over cut and pray it dont burn up.

Guess the Admin hit submit before I did [sm=hail.gif][sm=admin.gif]

Old 01-01-2007, 03:46 PM

ahh sorry bout that... kinda having sum trouble postin sum pics..... i want them to go to my profile but i have no idea how lol... but ill have to get the box n i need my starter wires from the column, door lock unlock, and thiers a few more... i cant think of them off the top of my head

Old 01-01-2007, 03:54 PM

How about reading the box and posting the:

Name brand (who makes it)
Model of unit

This way we can pull it up via search and might be able to help you more.

And hopefully thisis not an out of box Ebay special no name mess

Old 01-01-2007, 09:13 PM
kakn is an unknown quantity at this point

you can allways try to get a hold of directechs. you have to have a sign on tho. directechs has the listings of all the hook ups and what not to install a remote start. as an employee at best buy i have access to it but i cant give out the pass word and info not to mention im having a hell of a time trying to cut and paste. stop in at a best buy or electronics store and see if they have access to the directechs web site. atmy best buy we allways hand out the sheets to customers so they can see what all parts they will need to buy. worth a shot.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:19 AM

copy then paste into MS Word or like program.

Then from there you can post as a GIF,JPEG, ect... or just copy from save and paste on forums.

short cut keys for copy (after highlight or select all *control-c*)
for paste control-v
these are the default short cut keys for Windows, helps when the web page has locks on them, or just print screen button works too

Old 01-03-2007, 02:34 PM

The alarm unit is made by SCY TEK and the model is Astra 4000RS-2w

Old 01-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the manual for that alarm, Astra 4000RS-2W. The wiring starts on pg 17 in the PDF file.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Administrator
hillbillyinOhio has disabled reputation

12volts
red
+
ignition harness
Starteryellow + ignition harness Second StarterN/A Ignitionpink + ignition harness Second Ignitionwhite + ignition harness Third IgnitionN/A Accessoryorange + ignition harness Second Accessory

Power Locklt. blue + brown plug at BCM Power Unlockwhite + brown plug at BCM Lock Motorgray 5widriver kick panel Unlock Motortan 5widriver kick panel Parking Lights+brown + lt. blue plug at BCM Parking Lights-white - lt. blue plug at BCM Hazards Turn Signal(L) Turn Signal(R) Reverse Light Door Trigger - BCM [URL=http://www.directechs.com/directwire/wire_body.asp?action=select&yr=26