Builds Whether you are building something new or rebuilding something old, post up your build threads here. Open to all projects!

Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2012, 01:34 PM
dustinhxc is on a distinguished road

lookin good man..

Old 12-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Starting Member
RMBlazernut is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by dustinhxc
lookin good man..

thanks..i need to get some heat to my pole barn..so much to do..now i just picked up a 98 s-10 stepside to work on now...
projects now include
95 chevy blazer 4x4
98 chevy s-10 stepside
67 chevy II nova 4 door

Rick

Last edited by RMBlazernut; 12-09-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Starting Member

I have a question

will a bumper off a 2wd fit on a 4wd blazer..found a great deal on a bumper

Rick

Old 12-29-2012, 06:11 AM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by RMBlazernut
I have a question

will a bumper off a 2wd fit on a 4wd blazer..found a great deal on a bumper

Rick
With some mods the bumper will work

Rick

Old 01-15-2013, 05:44 PM
Starting Member

Ok its time to get started back up on the ole girl..being a daily driver things get kinda slow, but a few things have happened that got me energizied to start back up on it again...about a month ago i was driving to work on a really cold and snowy day..a 18 wheeler droped a big chunk of ice and took out my drivers side mirror and my windshield so this week im fixing those. The truck goes to the glass shop on thursday and i just ordered the mirror and it will be in on friday., so those two things will be back to normal then i will start to cut out the rear quaters and start welding the new ones in. I will get pics up before it goes to the glass shop.

Rick

Old 01-19-2013, 09:36 PM
Starting Member

sorry for no pics..wednesday night i admitted my girlfriend into the hospital so my time has been spent there. It means the truck didnt go to the glass shop on thusday like i wanted it to.. i got the mirror ordered, but wasnt home to recieve it, so they are re delivering it on monday

Rick

Old 01-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Starting Member
dabarr123 is on a distinguished road

what do you guys think about a aftermarket raido with a custom hand made din? i have a 1997 it is all stock besides the raido now and i would of got the after marketone but the stock one the cd player dont work and it'll cost around 200 to fix it

Old 01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by dabarr123
what do you guys think about a aftermarket raido with a custom hand made din? i have a 1997 it is all stock besides the raido now and i would of got the after marketone but the stock one the cd player dont work and it'll cost around 200 to fix it
question should be in audio/video/electronics section

Rick

Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 PM
Starting Member

I said i would get some pics up and it took me awhile and sorry for that, but gf is still in the hospital. the first 2 are what happens when a tractor trailor drops a huge chunk of ice off in front of you on the freeway..minor set back.

this one you cant really see all the cracks but this is the windshield.

i have the new mirror already and need to get it to the glass shop to get a windshield put in it. now for some shots im about to start fixing on.

this is the right rear wheel well..pretty simple fix, just need to cut it out and i have a after market place here in town i can get aq new one and weld in.

this one im going to need to think about how i want to fix this one. I might wait until i weld the new rocker panels in to do this one.

Im going to start working on this more often so pics will come more frequent than before.

Rick

Attached Thumbnails Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer-blazerpics003.jpg   Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer-blazerpics004.jpg   Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer-blazerpics001.jpg   Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer-blazerpics002.jpg  
Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Starting Member

my front diff has the mounting tabs broke off, so its basically useless in 4 wheel drive so i went and picked this up for 50.00

think i will rebuild the steering box for a spare and see what else i can use besides the front diff.

Rick

Attached Thumbnails Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer-blazerpics001-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Rick's 1995 S10 Blazer