The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Chop Shop Contests

Old 09-03-2009, 07:32 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future
Question Chop Shop Contests

For those of you that remember, last year before the forum broke, we were doing photoshop contests. Someone would choose a picture and then members would edit them and submit them. After a week or two, we would create a poll and vote for our favorite.

Anyways, after the forum was fixed, it seems to have been moving pretty slowly but there are more and more active members now so I was thinking it may be a good idea to start the contests back up. At the time, it was overseen by the moderators (TBB and I) but if any of you have seen how the contests on S10forum work, they seem to be mostly member run. Someone would start us off and the winner of that contest gets to pick the next ride or choose a theme or or create the rules for that contest.

What do you guys think? Should we start doing the contests again? Any suggestions on how they should work?

Old 09-03-2009, 07:46 PM
Ugly_Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm game!

Old 09-03-2009, 08:16 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Same here!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:33 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Sounds fun.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:37 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

thats a good idea. i suck at photo shop but it was cool to see what everyone came up with.

Old 09-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Starting Member
FlatTopFoley has a little shameless behavior in the past

Always down for some photoshop fun

Old 09-05-2009, 08:41 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

I'm game. So no cookies as prizes, just get to pick the next vehicle?