The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

New photo edits

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future
Default New photo edits

Got a little bored on my day off today and tried out some new filters in photoshop. I took some of my most recent winter shots and one of my favorite fall ones I had...

My personal favorite:

Old 11-09-2009, 06:32 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

The second picture is SYCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like it... *(insert tow hook joke)*

Old 11-09-2009, 06:35 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Yeah that one turned out pretty good lol...
And hey, the tow hooks are barely noticeable in that pic. They blend in nicely

Old 11-09-2009, 07:00 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Lol... So how long have you been playing (using) photoshop?

*Post number 500* wow....

Last edited by wlorton; 11-09-2009 at 07:01 PM. Reason: POST NUMBER 500
Old 11-09-2009, 07:23 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I actually LOVE the first one, the second and the windshield shot are cool too.

I remember when this truck was completely stock lol.

Old 11-09-2009, 07:27 PM
Starting Member
CH@Dbee is on a distinguished road

i like the 1st one, looks VERY close to a real IR shot

Old 11-09-2009, 08:02 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by wlorton
Lol... So how long have you been playing (using) photoshop?

*Post number 500* wow....
Hmm how long have I been using PS...it's hard to say lol. Back in high school I did a lot more hard core photoshopping (custom backgrounds, sigs etc.). I lost interest in it for a long time. I just started using PS again when I joined this forum actually. I forgot nearly everything (and I had never used Photoshop CS series either, so that didn't help lol) so I started again from scratch. I'm just now learning a lot more about it and getting more into photo editing and better sig making (my current one being a good example).
lol...sorry for the novel on my photo editing history. Combined I've probably been using it for a couple of years...

Originally Posted by oktain
I actually LOVE the first one, the second and the windshield shot are cool too.

I remember when this truck was completely stock lol.
Thanks Pat. I remember when it was stock too lol. It wasn't all that long ago. Probably only a few months now.

Originally Posted by CH@Dbee
i like the 1st one, looks VERY close to a real IR shot
And thanks Chad. Means a lot coming from a pro lol. My favorite was that sepia one just because it made such an awesome desktop shot. But I switched it to #2 and I'm REALLY liking that one a lot.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:08 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Did you ever actually fix your de-badge "boo-boo"? It just sort of fell off the radar.

Old 11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by oktain
Did you ever actually fix your de-badge "boo-boo"? It just sort of fell off the radar.
lol...I was wondering if someone would bring that up again. It depends on your definition of "fixed" lol. I threw some touch up paint on it, but it's a terrible job. It's body colored so it's not all that noticeable from afar, but it definitely looks like crap once you get up close.
I decided after doing it I was going to change the color of the truck so it will probably stay like that until I can get the whole truck repainted (in flat black).

You can barely see it though:

Old 11-09-2009, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Alex! the second shot RULES! Very cool bleed out with that color!
The windshild shot is still my fav, but sepia tone doesn't do it for me...
Cool shots though... looks like i need to get af ew together for you to craft a new sig for this old heap

Quick Reply: New photo edits