The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

A little chopping to see if I'll like these wheels please?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM
Bdub is on a distinguished road
Default A little chopping to see if I'll like these wheels please?

well the pics are off google since I can't get any decent pics of mine but I have a blazer I'm wanting to see if I'll like my ar-39's on

could someone be so kind as to put these wheels

Name:  2589970610089420365FGPKfv_fs.jpg
Views: 3537
Size:  85.0 KB

on this blazer... erm jimmy lol

if someone is good at it and bored I would like to see it done with the trim off it too so I can get a better idea. this is the best pic I could find for a maroon blazer side shot without spending hours searching lol

Old 11-28-2012, 11:31 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Name:  yGZRE.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  75.1 KB

Old 11-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

better!

Old 11-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Starting Member
redneck44244 is on a distinguished road

i like it

Old 11-30-2012, 01:27 AM

SOLD!!! thanks a ton! this is my actual blazer I just know it's easier to do pchop with a good side angle.

and my actual wheels on my d50.. never got that thing stuck and never used 4x4... so I guess the tires aren't half bad afterall..

they will stick out a little bit wider because of the adapters.. should look pretty sweet I think.. saves me money on having to get wheels and tires (ugly flaking chrome is driving me crazy and I hate the style of them)

Old 11-30-2012, 12:53 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Pics when your done!

Old 11-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

i think i like the ones you have on it better...

Old 11-30-2012, 04:38 PM

well all the chrome is coming off in HUGE flakes. It was detailed before I picked it up and apparently they used something on chrome that they shouldn't have. If I were to keep them they would have to be stripped and painted black (Not a fan of chrome on a 4x4 offroad vehicle.. just give me DIRT)

I've seen pics of the AR wheels on a blazer before but can't find them. I like the looks a lot. adapters are $250... I could get the black rockcrawler style wheels for that price but then I'd have to swap the tires over anyways and I just love the 90's look of the swirled wheels

Old 12-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

Those wheels look like they are going to stick out a LOT, especially after the adapters. What size are the tires?

Old 12-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I vote for not using those wheels! I just don't think they will look right. Id spend the extra couple dollars for the rockcrawlers and having tires switched if it were me. Of course I have rockcrawlers and I love them so I might be biased but I'm must not a fan of the oldschool wheels on the second gens. But in the end it isn't my truck so if you like it go for it

Quick Reply: A little chopping to see if I'll like these wheels please?