The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

need a decal designed

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 06:51 PM
Starting Member
FOGEL is on a distinguished road
Default need a decal designed

well here's whats going on my i somehow got the nickname TURTLE like 2 years ago and it stuck with me so im trying to come up with a sick custom made design for a decal to go on my bedroom wall and snowboard. cant be more than 1 color, has to be decal printable and has to look good. thanks for taking your time to read this and possibly help me out.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:42 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

An idea has already popped into my head... PM me with your first and last name if you don't want it displayed in the forums and I might hop on my computer and get started tonight...

Old 11-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by oktain
An idea has already popped into my head... PM me with your first and last name if you don't want it displayed in the forums and I might hop on my computer and get started tonight...

you got PM

Old 12-01-2010, 10:15 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You got a decal:

*DELETED*... was ugly

I can put your first name above "Turtle" if you like... But I don't know if you want your name displayed on the back of your truck lol.

*DELETED*... Was also ugly

Tell me what you think... I personally feel it looks like a 2yr old drew it but it was hard using a low res version of a red shell from a mario game as a template to delete the necessary white space lol.

Last edited by oktain; 12-01-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Starting Member

that looks really good for using low res from a mario deal. what font was that? thanks again

Old 12-01-2010, 02:31 PM
BF Veteran

Oh god... I can't remember the font name but it came with Windows 7...

EDIT: I took another crack at it, I found a better picture of a shell.

Last edited by oktain; 12-01-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 12-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Starting Member

the new one looks great! what program you use?

Old 12-01-2010, 10:03 PM
BF Veteran

Photoshop CS5

Old 12-02-2010, 08:23 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktain
EDIT: I took another crack at it, I found a better picture of a shell.
Are you using lasso or pen tool? Pen tool would really clean that up if you used lasso.

Old 12-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

Yeah it would, i'm photoshop cert. in cs4 and i can't even do half the thangs oktain can do or at least i'm not as creative, but if you don't mind i'll take a crack at it as well

Quick Reply: need a decal designed