The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.
View Poll Results: Photography Contest | 30 voting
xgiovannix12
0%
swartlkk
38.89%
gojorg
0%
mattjphoto
22.22%
Mike98Blazer
0%
99LS4x4ryanlw
16.67%
oktain
16.67%
98BlazerT4X4
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Photography Contest | 30 voting

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 02:54 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough
Default Photography Contest | 30 voting

Voting: November 27 - December 3

This week's theme was Winter

Vote for your favorite photo in the above poll.

Winner will choose the next theme

Qualified Submissions:

xgiovannix12

swartlkk

gojorg

mattjphoto

Mike98Blazer

99LS4x4ryanlw

oktain

98BlazerT4X4

Good Luck to everyone!

Also, a little reminder to those who may be new to this contest. The maximum dimensions for submission photos is 800X600. This makes it easier to view the full picture without the need to scroll. I will let it go this time, but I won't next time. If it is over, it won't qualify until it is fixed.

Last edited by cbr995; 11-27-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'd vote but apparently you can't vote on the mobile version.

Old 11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thogert
I'd vote but apparently you can't vote on the mobile version.
All you have to do is click on the 'normal version' link at the bottom of the page, vote, then return to the mobile version (if you want to)! I see very little difference between the mobile site & the normal site on my Droid X in terms of page load times.

Old 11-27-2011, 07:32 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

voted =)

Old 11-27-2011, 07:45 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by swartlkk
All you have to do is click on the 'normal version' link at the bottom of the page, vote, then return to the mobile version (if you want to)! I see very little difference between the mobile site & the normal site on my Droid X in terms of page load times.
I tried that but it wont let me sign in and stay signed in. I have the droid bionic. It askes me if I want to use the mobile version and I say no and it signs me out again. I voted now.

Old 11-27-2011, 08:10 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thogert
I tried that but it wont let me sign in and stay signed in. I have the droid bionic. It askes me if I want to use the mobile version and I say no and it signs me out again. I voted now.
Maybe clear your browser cache & login to the normal site first... All I know is I haven't had that issue with my Droid X with any of the browsers (stock, Firefox, or Dolphin).

Old 11-27-2011, 08:11 PM
BF Veteran

Ok, I'll try it. Thanks.

Old 11-27-2011, 10:45 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

voted, dammit i keep forgetting about these things

Old 11-28-2011, 07:05 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

I really like this theme! Got my vote in!

Old 12-01-2011, 10:51 AM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

Voted. Nice pics. I forgot to get one in this time around... Next time I guess.

Quick Reply: Photography Contest | 30 voting