The Chop Shop This section is for display of photo editing work, and requests for photo editing, sigs and avatars, etc.

Photoshop Request!

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 09:23 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough
Default Photoshop Request!

Hey guys. I don't know why but I love the older front ends. (prior '98) and was wondering if someone could do a simple chop for me. Just the front end of a 97 and prior on my jimmy. I want the Blazer grille tho not the jimmy. You could do both tho.

Thanks!

http://autodata.ibsrv.net/images/?IM....jpg&WIDTH=425
This front end! Blacked out

Last edited by zedartwo; 11-10-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: different grilles
Old 11-11-2010, 10:44 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I say just get a black jimmy grille for what you have...

Old 11-12-2010, 03:22 PM

I can't see your picture Pat. I saw it this morning on my iPhone but I can't see it on my laptop.

i think its your photo bucket. Your sig doesn't show up either. When I right click the image and "Open image in new tab", google redirects me to photobucket homepage.

Last edited by zedartwo; 11-12-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:10 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Maybe something up with photobucket? It's workin fine now...

Old 11-14-2010, 11:20 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I think that would look awesome.

Old 11-14-2010, 12:02 PM
BF Veteran

You'd need a blaZeR2 bumper though...

Old 11-14-2010, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
You'd need a blaZeR2 bumper though...
Why 4? I just got the fall LMC truck book and I was looking at the grilles. Repro for $70. How much would be involved. Like would I have to basically go the opposite of someone doing a -97 to 98+ swap?

Old 11-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Red 96' will become famous soon enoughRed 96' will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Why 4? I just got the fall LMC truck book and I was looking at the grilles. Repro for $70. How much would be involved. Like would I have to basically go the opposite of someone doing a -97 to 98+ swap?
On your bumper, the middle section dips down, on Blazers, the bumper is flat all the way across I believe.

Last edited by Red 96'; 11-14-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:00 PM

Yes sir! HAHA I can't believe I didn't notice that lol. Thanks

Old 11-14-2010, 06:01 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah, you'd probably have to go the other way... you may be best just to get a black Jimmy grille with not GMC badge... it'd look pretty sick IMO

Quick Reply: Photoshop Request!