Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > Engine & Transmission
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2013, 09:02 AM
Starting Member

Marcin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2WD/4WD indicator lights off

Hi

Some time ago I have noticed that my 2WD/4WD indicator light started to blink from time to time during driving. I was on holiday with no possibility to check anything.
Coming back home they completely switched off and I found to early switching gears by my AT and error 1875 came on.
Now I almost can not drive - no errors, but fourth gear is turning on at 20MPH, no any 2WD/4WD indictor on.

Today I have replaced switch (version with 2Hi, 4Hi, 4Lo without auto 4WD) and TCCM but no effect.

Any suggestions what to do next?

Regards, Marcin
Old 10-27-2013, 09:02 AM

Tags
4wd, 4x4, 95, blazer, cheavy, indicator, light, lights, location, working