Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

95 Chevy Blazer w/ Vortec Engine

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 09:10 AM
grtbrwn is on a distinguished road
Default 95 Chevy Blazer w/ Vortec Engine

My 95 Blazer is running rough. It wants to stall out and the break gets hard to push in when stopping. I took it to get the "code" read, but the reader thing said there was no connection. The guy at the part store said my control module may be wired wrong or just not working? How do I know if its my EGR going bad or if its something else? Like the fuel pump? There is also a horrible smell of fumes, sometimes smells like gas inside the Blazer right at the drivers seat area.???

Old 05-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Thread Closed - Double Post* - Please do not post the same question in multiple forum sections as it is prohibited by the rules of the forum. Thanks!