Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > Engine & Transmission
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-22-2007, 01:56 PM

modynomite is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Head markings

This may seem like a dumb question ,, Chevy head markings, single hump, double hump, camel hump, spike,, where and how do I know what head I got or want to buy, need pictures or diagrams?? Does anybody know where to find such diagrams?
Old 03-22-2007, 07:24 PM

20Blazer00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Head markings

You might check out some of the performance magazine sites hit Hot Rod or HI Performance Chevy etc. What I do sometimes is look on the magazine aisle at the local supermarket for magazines that might have the information to see if they have a website or forum and then login there to see if i can find the answers to my question...

2000 Blazer LS 4dr 4.3L Auto
1999 Grand Am 3.4L 4dr SE2 - Traded
2000 Honda Odyssey 3.5L 5dr Mini-Van
Old 03-22-2007, 07:24 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
camel, chev, chevrolet, chevy, double, engine, gm, head, heads, hump, marking, markings, marks, show, single