Engine & Transmission Post your Engine and Transmission related problems here.

well this is what happens when you just let something go well dont do it this is why

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Starting Member
bobby099 is on a distinguished road
Default well this is what happens when you just let something go well dont do it this is why

well i bought my blazer back in june and it had a slight noise and i just said well screw it ill have it looked at well i drove it for months then out of no where it started making a super loud noise and but i still drove fine but it went away when i spead up so i didnt care. but one day it stopped moving so this is why. look at the pics yea im pretty dumb i wont ever let something go lol.

Last edited by bobby099; 03-20-2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: pictures
Old 03-20-2012, 06:02 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yeah...no good is gonna come out of making a noise go away by pushing engine harder.

d'ooohhhhh

Old 03-20-2012, 06:04 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yeah...no good is gonna come out of making a noise go away by pushing engine harder.

d'ooohhhhh

Old 03-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Starting Member

well the torque converter bolt i guess didnt have enought loctight on it and must of came out. but i thought it was a bad pully but its ok i fixed everything i had to go buy a new tranny costed me more than i thought but it had to be done.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:17 PM
duxtoyz is on a distinguished road

same situation i had with my toyota pickup. it got a lil rattling noise comn from the motor lil after i bought it, thought it was just the idler pulley.........well it turned out to be my timing chain, it snapped on me headin to work. had to rebuild the whole motor. now my motor cost as much as the dam truck!

Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 PM
BF Veteran
pettyfog has a spectacular aura aboutpettyfog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by bobby099
well i bought my blazer back in june and it had a slight noise and i just said well screw it ill have it looked at well i drove it for months then out of no where it started making a super loud noise and but i still drove fine but it went away when i spead up so i didnt care. but one day it stopped moving so this is why. look at the pics yea im pretty dumb i wont ever let something go lol.
Kudos and props ! and I'm gonna pos rep you!

Aint a damn thing wrong with admitting you did a dumass thing, - We've ALL done that -

esp when it may help someone else avoid it. Better to learn from someone elses mistakes then do it all over for yourself.

"It doesnt get better if you let it go!"

Now.. if you'd like to remind out politicians...

Old 03-20-2012, 06:33 PM
BF Veteran

This is off topic but pettyfog your sigs keep getting better and better

Old 03-20-2012, 07:13 PM
Starting Member

yeah i thinking why the hell didnt i just pull it out and fix it but i guess i wont do that ever again ill make sure if i hear anything to act on it asap. now it costed me 2500 and my uncle is a certified machanic and there was no deals cut on this project but at least i know i got a good tranny and to take care of it.