General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

2009 Blazer?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 02:58 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default 2009 Blazer?!

http://www.mundoautomotor.com.ar/web...t-blazer-2009/

haha I had a good laugh. It does, honestly, look cool, except those nasty fenders! Jeep wannabe? I wonder what country made that though, I can't read the text.

Edit: Here is the S10. Looks waaaay to much like a toyata or something.

http://www.mundoautomotor.com.ar/web...chevrolet-s10/

And the translations (found it, it's in Brazil):

Blazer

S10

Last edited by CraigSnedeker; 09-14-2009 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

That would be the well known (to most of us, anyway) Brazilian Blazer.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:10 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I've never even seen it before haha. (updated the post also)

(I wonder if those tail lights would fit in a 96?)

Old 09-14-2009, 03:13 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

They require a different connection set-up and the ones I've seen for sale on the 'net (pretty rare) go for over $200.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:48 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

You can buy aftermarket tails that look pretty close to that. Luis (Unlimitedsp) and Ken (kiwi) both have the ones I'm thinking of.
And I never did like those Blazers. The S10 isn't bad, but there's soemthing off about the proportions/lines of the Blazer.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Beginning Member
B5Bee is on a distinguished road

Oh, I dunno... I kind of like it. I wish to God GM hadn't ditched the little Blazer body style. I don't like the Trailblazer/Envoy at all. To me, it's fat and bloated. Reminds me of a hottie you used to lust after in college that you happen to run into 20 years later, only to find she's had two kids and gained 50 lbs.

I'd like to see what a 2DR or a ZR2-type version Blazer would look like. I bet that straight-six turbo diesel is sweet.

Old 09-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Nathan1991 is on a distinguished road

I like that blazer actually, desperatly needs some tint though haha
I think the S10 looks like a nissan frontier

Old 09-14-2009, 08:05 PM
BF Veteran

Yeah, the new blazer looks neat. Fenders stink, but theres a lot that resembles the blazer (inside dash, inside door handles, back end), but it looks a lot more modern. I wish they still made these in the USA.

sisk: I've seen ones, but I thought they were bravada tails.

Boy that would look sick with a roll pan and no hood scoop!

Old 09-14-2009, 08:26 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

I'd drive the crap outta that Blazer, the S10...not so much.

Old 09-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

I would rock that Blazer lol

Quick Reply: 2009 Blazer?!