General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Akin to "What have you Gotten Done" Who has approached you about your Blazer?

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 08:06 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about
Question Akin to "What have you Gotten Done" Who has approached you about your Blazer?

So in here we all have modified or are thinking of ways to modify our rides. How many people & in what ways have they stopped you, approached you, asked questions, where to get this or that, how to lift/lower, what's best etc etc about our blazers?

One of my most memorable times was a woman outside the beer vendor, she came up to me & said OMFG that is the mack daddy of blazers! Her bf was inside getting beer (talk about uncomfortable with her almost being ummm wet over my ride (CB) & her asking to buy it!)
She was ecstatic over CB. Loved the tires, height, width from seeing stock blazers. As for me I was tickled & laughed all the way home thinking it was so cool that she loved my ride.

My gf on the other hand thought she was just trying to pick me up lol but if she stopped in the parking lot to stare & walk around my ride when I was still inside - sadly it was all CB.

Another time a guy asked about the fender flares & I replied Pacer Products - Flexi Flares etc widths bla bla & I always tell them about blazerforum.com.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:43 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Ive had many people ask me about my blazer. what all ive done to it etc. I live in a small town and alot of em has seen me driving around. I ALWAYSSSS mention the blazer forum.

Old 02-11-2012, 08:54 PM
BF Veteran

Yup, the guy I talked about with the fender flares, he said he's seen me driving around (same part of town) but this was a chance to find me stopped. I was at the grocery store & he drove up, window down & asked about the flares.
Him though I told about blazerforum.com & s10forum because the cops stopped him, told him to keep his vehicle off the road untill he gets proper fender flares lol.
His tires stuck out too much compared to the flares he had ... I laughed & said I knew they'd do that to me with the 32's & that's why I got 4" Flexi Flares.

Last edited by Rottidog; 02-11-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 08:59 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

eh no one asked about my rig yet but ive seen people taking pics of my truck sometimes

I do plan on making a blazerforum decal for my rear glass =P

Old 02-11-2012, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

The only people to ask about/ oogle my blazer are co-workers. My boss was pretty amazed by my roof lights and how much light they put out. He said 'so this is where all of your money is going' to bad it's the truth.

Old 02-11-2012, 09:08 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Mine never leaves the garage, so no comments.
I should say "Not Often" leaves the garage.

Last edited by Verno; 02-11-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:17 PM
BF Veteran

Well when does it Verno? We all know a hog on gas etc but if it's a done up, looking smart & one of a kind... Don't you go for Sunday cruises & ride, show off a little?
I mean yours is a beaut of a blaz & by no all means one of a kind.

Johns is a 1st gen & lit up like a Mac or Freightliner. Thogerts has enough lights for a superbowl (almost). Mine is loud, odd sounded & suddenly whips past your ***. But 200 some odd hp at the wheels is to pass people on the highway with the boat in tow (yeah that's all it is, honestly!)

Last edited by Rottidog; 02-11-2012 at 09:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:55 PM
leeclark is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had people stop and ask if I done a V8 swap cause how it sounds. Also been told it looks rugged. Need to upload new pics, gonna check and see if i got any now. I think i do.

Old 02-11-2012, 11:27 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

I have people look at the blaze all the time lol. Don't know if that's good or bad. But for some reason when chicks ride in the blaze, they think the gauge cluster lights are schmexy! They are like wooah! Your dash is white and green! That's awesome! I want to do that to my car or truck! I've also had a few that have been like wonder what this button does to my map lights. They turn it on and are amazed it's green haha. Makes white paper look like money! :O

People also look at the blaze and scratch their head wondering if I have a diesel under the hood. For some reason when I get down on it, it sounds like a cummins haha.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:02 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by tibby
I have people look at the blaze all the time lol. Don't know if that's good or bad. But for some reason when chicks ride in the blaze, they think the gauge cluster lights are schmexy! They are like wooah! Your dash is white and green! That's awesome! I want to do that to my car or truck! I've also had a few that have been like wonder what this button does to my map lights. They turn it on and are amazed it's green haha. Makes white paper look like money! :O

People also look at the blaze and scratch their head wondering if I have a diesel under the hood. For some reason when I get down on it, it sounds like a cummins haha.
lol & yup I've had a trucker tell me they saw me leave work & damn that thing sounds good! They asked if it was still a 4.3.
So many people gawk & stare & another months ago I heard while crossing a bridge yell BLAZERS SUCK... he was a passenger in a U-Haul but my ride still stood out lol!

Quick Reply: Akin to "What have you Gotten Done" Who has approached you about your Blazer?