General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Bad news for my blazer..

Old 03-19-2007, 04:07 AM
KLBlazer07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bad news for my blazer..

Well, this afternoon I was coming back from the dump with my dad when some girl pulled out turning left and tboned me.. Well the weight of the trailer swung us around in 2 complete circles, with me stopping the truck before the merdian towards oncoming traffic. The first thing my dad says to me was how the hell did you keep such good control.. she hit us on my side, drivers side. The tires sheared off my trailer, and my driveshaft pulled right out of my transmission and landed in the bushes... and my leaf's seperated from my frame.. I am pretty sure its a right off. Trailer was wedged kinda under my back bumper... We were both fine, the lady was pretty shooken up.. I had to get out dukes of hazzard style through the window because I couldn't open my door. Sucks, my blazer was mint, no problems, not a scratch, no claims beside a theft.. totally sucks. Im sure I will get what I paid for it, probably more as I did a bunch of stuff to it. Ill find out this Wednesday if it's a write off or not, and ill go from there.

I included a few pics -

[IMG]local://upfiles/5029/BCF884B64D5146429D67BAF61410CFAD.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5029/C6CEA6ED663C4C4DB556D163D5D0E1BB.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5029/2B8B074376654D29996AA64E0A42D997.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5029/FB90830D69A9409D9612F058BA7919F2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/5029/59AF91CD57244CC9B428904F300F3299.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-19-2007, 04:52 AM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Bad news for my blazer..

Another woman causes and accident and us guys are still paying higher for insurance. WTF. Good thing you are ok, that doesnt look to good.

Old 03-19-2007, 06:32 AM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn sorry bout your Blaze Im just glad U and your Dad are ok... And for Blk85 talkin bout women drivers not all are bad Ive drivin myself out of some bad 1s

Old 03-19-2007, 08:28 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Good to hear you and your dad are ok.. Damm Kia's.....lol

Old 03-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Administrator
m00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond reputem00nwater has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, sorry to hear about that. Glad to hear you guys aren't injured.

And comments about "women drivers" are a matter of opinion BLK. I have never been in or caused an accident, and have had to avoid MANY men drivers that don't like to use their mirrors or signal lights (women drivers, too). I agree that it is unfair that men pay hight insurance right from the get go. We should all start off equally, but I would wager a guess that men cause just as many accidents as women.

Making blanket statements and derogatory comments like that really don't help the situation, nor do they make KLB feel any better about his ride getting smashed.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

OUCH!!! Geez I'm glad you guys are alright. Sorry to see the mess man... that really does stink. I hope her insurance doesn't give you a hard time.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:36 AM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

can always look at the bright side, getting a new ride!

Old 03-19-2007, 06:38 PM
BLK85 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: m00nwater
And comments about "women drivers" are a matter of opinion BLK. I have never been in or caused an accident, and have had to avoid MANY men drivers that don't like to use their mirrors or signal lights (women drivers, too). I agree that it is unfair that men pay hight insurance right from the get go. We should all start off equally, but I would wager a guess that men cause just as many accidents as women.
Every accident I have ever gotten into was due to a woman driver(except the one when I hit a mail box). Every accident all of my friends that have gotten into an accident was due to a women driver, same way with my parents. And in HS a good majority of the girls in my class were in accidents before we graduated.

I know not all woman drivers are bad drivers, my mom is very good all her accidents were due to a male(does that make you feel better?). Just from my experience it is the truth.

Sorry to offend you.

Old 03-19-2007, 06:52 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

That really sucks,I can't imagine what id say if my blazer was totaled. Isaid words that would make afrenchman blush when I got a ding in my bumper. I really hate it for you.
If you really loved your old Blazer, get another Blazer. It's what I'd do.

Old 03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
xtreme_ss is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear about that but u and ur dad r ok

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bad news for my blazer..