General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Blazers from around the web!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:46 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Blazers from around the web!

Post pics of blazers you found online.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:01 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Those are some pretty nice looking blazers but this is sick!

Old 08-13-2009, 04:03 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

^^ that one is pretty funny. It was posted here before and someone pointed out he won't make it out of his garage at that height

Old 08-13-2009, 04:03 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

ahahaha! That's a monster alright.

Old 08-13-2009, 04:08 PM
PaulO2288 is on a distinguished road

Yeah thats a huge truck. See i dont like rims like that though on trucks. I mean i think they look cool but they arent practical for driveing at all. Hit a bump or pothole and crack a rim, ive dont it with 18's with a low profile tire. Its just not worth it. Your better off putting a larger tire with more sidewall on, and make it look sick like the one above. Well this isent a blazer its an excursion, but its another badass looking truck I have saved. Just imagine that truck with big rims and little tires lol....not good

Old 08-13-2009, 11:48 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

ok how do you get in that without a ladder. lol Good luck closing the back hatch too.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:49 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'll throw a few in here...and BTW I don't like all of these. I just think they're too ridiculous not to post lol

Old 09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
BF Veteran

Here are two from eBay I found a while ago. Such a hot blazer!

Attached Thumbnails Blazers from around the web!-00.jpg   Blazers from around the web!-04.jpg  
Old 09-09-2009, 01:22 PM
BF Veteran

It looks like they took a stock Blazer and threw some ugly rims on it and lowered it lol. Nothing eye catching about it anyway...

This isn't a Blazer..but I still find it amusing lol

Old 09-09-2009, 04:15 PM
BF Veteran

That blazer is so awesome, i love the paid job and everything, it's so perfect!

BTW I've seen VW bugs on blazer chassis before (ebay)!!!! Talk about PHAIL! haha ...

Quick Reply: Blazers from around the web!