General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Brake Stand

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Starting Member
Crestwood1001 is on a distinguished road
Default Brake Stand

Well im driving a 95 blazer 4.3 vortec, it will burnout if i floor it but im debating trying a brake stand with it considering the age of the truck, anyone think I should try it?

Old 05-25-2009, 09:51 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i wouldnt do it, theres nothing to gain by doing one and youll run the risk of breaking something for no reason.

Old 05-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Starting Member

Yea thats what I was thinking haha, I avoid burnouts but from time to time when ya hit a tight corner its just gotta be done. But dirt roads are another story

Old 05-25-2009, 10:18 PM
mech cb is on a distinguished road

Doing a brake stand puts a lot of stress on your front-end. Also, you have braking going to the back that prevents this along with shock absorbers. Personally, I'd be suprised to see it even happen unless you did some mods.

Old 05-25-2009, 10:38 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-25-2009, 10:45 PM
Starting Member

Is that your truck in that video?

Old 05-25-2009, 11:03 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

yes in fact

Old 05-26-2009, 01:57 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

That truck is too badass!

Old 05-26-2009, 02:18 AM

ill post a better one once i get the line locks installed. its hard to spin the rear wheels with hydroboosted brakes

Old 05-26-2009, 06:51 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Brett...what # transmission are you on again?

Quick Reply: Brake Stand