General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Diversity of the BLazer Owners: Who are you?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 02:42 AM
error_401 is on a distinguished road

Part time logistics guy working at the airport. I work a couple days a month for a garage that is in restoration of old italian cars. Got my own project from there an Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2.0. In the U.S. that would be a Alfa Romeo Veloce 2.0. This is hobby as well as part time occupation.

Else mountain and racebiking (no engines involved here) and as for music enjoying anything from modern Hip-Hop to classic rock as long as it has a good flowing sound.

Owning my 1994 Chevi Blazer 4x4 since new. Major engine project running. Will be next year until final assembly but will be a nice piece of work. Complete blueprint and build done on my own with the help of my great machine shop.

Love the Blazer because of the simplicity, the roomy interior and the off-road capability. Not spending much time off road but all once in a while. Putting in a trailer hitch just now - need it to pull around the Alfa Romeo. Have a look at my garage.

Old 11-28-2016, 12:37 AM
Starting Member
dragoon1101 is on a distinguished road
Talking

I work for a locally owned Garage Door Company been there 16+ years don't get to drive my blazer as much due to having a company vehicle to drive

hobbies are gaming (mostly Destiny on PS4) and having fun with friends, i also own a motorcycle and like to go on rally rides when i can, i like to wrench on cars and bikes (waiting on my new 5.3 v8 to be built for my 96 s10 2dr blazer) should be fun :P

i like to listen to hiphop and older rap (2pac, eminem, snoopdogg) and also older alternative

Old 12-10-2016, 09:04 PM
Beginning Member
mikmac is on a distinguished road

im a cnc machinist for the past 5 years. prevoius to that was a cook at a fine dining restaurant for 5 years, painter, contractor.. whatever it took to make money.

things i do with the blazer: offroading, explore places, run over stuff in the city like traffic cones and signs and barrels, camping. use the blazer to tow a trailer with snowmobile for even more adventure in the winter, as of now ive owned 5 blazers... 2 of them 1st gen and 3 of them 2nd gen.

listen to pretty much most music, hip hop, alternative rock, country, electronic, just whatever sounds good. like to play with rc cars, ride dirt bikes, party with freinds and do ignorant things.

Old 12-11-2016, 11:39 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'm an equipment technician at the alpha fab IM Flash Technologies. We are currently the only fab in the world ramping the new 3DxP non-volitile storage / memory technology for Intel and Micron.

I like gaming, working on cars and trucks, off-roading, and working with and designing LED circuits. I am working on a custom off road LED light that will fit in fog light housings and produce 13000 lumens each, so a pair of them in fogs would put out 26000 raw lumens. Working on the driver circuitry which may be a bit above my level, but that's where the fun is right?

I listen to just about everything, but mostly rock, metal, and some rap.