General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Getting tired of it...

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past
Default Getting tired of it...

So we finally got our snow storm in NY - and boy was I happy.

I was out till 2 am in the morning driving around have having some fun. I heard a noise that concerned me so I decided to go home and call it a night.

This morning I went out down my block to try and find the noise, annnnd did I find it. Two studs off my adapters broke off, and the other three nuts were loose as hell, tire was about to come off.

So I tightened them, brought the truck back home and took the adapter off and put my spare on. Alright cool lets drive around make sure everything is okay, which is was.

So I was working and decided I needed some coffie, drove to 711. Came out, went to start the truck... woops wont start.

Yup, spent over half n hour trying to turn in, but something is wrong with the fuel (I think, idk at this point im too pissed)... had to walk home. Shoes were already soaked from the snow, and I only hand my sweats and jacket on, was just going to get coffee.. and to think I was wearing my weather protected boots and snow suite earlier today.

So now freezing, I am home. Problem is, the truck is at 711, and she wont start. This is reaalllllly starting to get to me...

Just wanted to vent...

EDIT

Just walked back to the truck.. Dressed in prepreation and brought a bottle of carb cleaner just in case.. if it would do anything... Decided before trying it to walk inside and get some coffee.. Got back in the truck, gave it a turn without doing anything started right up.. no rough idle, no nothing.. just chooses different times to do it.