General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Grill or Grill Inserts

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road
Default Grill or Grill Inserts

Maybe someone can help me. I have a 97 Bravada and I am looking for a custom grill or grill inserts. Ive looked around online and cant find anything. Also does anyone know if they make custom headlights for the bravada or jimmy? Thanks

Old 02-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Grill or Grill Inserts

You are going to have a tough time with the headlights. For the grill, you can get yourself a Jimmy grill and find things for that, but I never did find anything for the Bravada grills when I was looking for my old 2000 Bravada.

Old 02-12-2009, 01:21 PM
lene 98 is an unknown quantity at this point

lmc truck

Old 02-12-2009, 03:30 PM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: swartlkk

You are going to have a tough time with the headlights. For the grill, you can get yourself a Jimmy grill and find things for that, but I never did find anything for the Bravada grills when I was looking for my old 2000 Bravada.
I was thinking about doing the jimmy grill, but wouldnt I have to change the bumper as well? I like the bravada grill but would love to have some nice billet inserts in there. I have seen one that had billet inserts probably cut down from something else. Heres the cardomain page.

www.cardomain.com/ride/3057541

Old 02-12-2009, 07:06 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I missed the fact that you had a 97. Was thinking of the 98+ where the grill is basically the same dimensions as the Jimmy.

You could buy any grill that is the proper height and fab it up to fit in.