General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Loss Of Vacume Pressure (With Pics)

Old 05-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Starting Member
Crestwood1001 is on a distinguished road
Default Loss Of Vacume Pressure (With Pics)

So i was about to post the story and i go to post the pics and it wants a url of the pics? I cant just upload them off my card? Help me out and ill put them up

Old 05-21-2009, 01:19 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Free photobucket account is pretty much what everybody's been using.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Starting Member

Alright im doing it now, once i set it up and upload it do i just select the pic and copy the url

Old 05-21-2009, 01:38 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

If you wanna link to it yep people can click the link to see the pic. Or you can copy IMG url to your post and then change the caps "IMG" to "img" and the pics will show in your post.

Old 05-21-2009, 01:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Image Posting... PLEASE READ! <-- that should help

Old 05-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Starting Member

Thats the disconnected hose...

Its not working... i copied the url from the page and it just showed a picture split in half when i pasted it here...

God damit haha

Old 05-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Fixed it for you. Try adjusting your Photobucket view so it gives you the BBcode. It is in the options. BBcode has brackets ( "[" & "]" ) on either side of the tag. To show the usage in my Image Posting FAQ post, I used an asterisk in place of the brackets.

Is the hose you are holding the same hose that is seen near the intake manifold running up and over the brake booster?

Old 05-21-2009, 03:54 PM
Starting Member

Im not really sure but this is a picture of where it came from, if u are standing in from on the truck, upagaints the firewall toward the left side somewhere down there

And i still dont get how to get these pics to work i just tried the code for blogs that it gives u and it still didnt work...

Old 05-26-2009, 07:12 PM
Starting Member

Swart, yes it is the one that goes up and over the brake boster, does that help you come to a conclusion on what it is yet?

Old 05-26-2009, 07:35 PM
Administrator

On the newer trucks, this goes over to the vacuum reservoir that is inside the driver side fender. Your truck should still have the vacuum ball on the passenger side. I would be looking for a location for that to go around the back of the intake manifold. You may need a mirror to see anything back there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Loss Of Vacume Pressure (With Pics)