General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

My Ultimate Auto Leak Detector

Old 09-22-2016, 12:28 AM
johnnylovsey is on a distinguished road
Default My Ultimate Auto Leak Detector

And you have to admit this tool is quite useful it can be put in the exhaust and it will mark all leaks in the exhaust the exhaust manifolds it will go through any open valves to the intake manifold where it will do the same as to locating leaks from one end of the manifold to the other. It will mark bad welds in the exhaust as well as leaking joints it will go through the valves that are open to the valve covers where it will locate any leaks in the valve cover and from there it will follow down the oil passages to the oil pan where again it will mark any leaks in the oil pan. You can shove it in a radiator with a leak in the water pump it will work its way through the radiator through to the leak in the water pump or in any of the hoses in the cooling system and don’t forget if there is a leak in a water jacket on the intake manifold it will find and mark it for you. Another for instance a power steering unit with leaks either in the pump or the high pressure lines the tester can be put in the fill tube and the smoke will push down through the pump marking any and all leaks with dye and it will go through all the lines in the steering system and locate any or all leaks without even removing the fluid. One more of my favorites is open up the rear end plug and put the output line of the smoker with dye and it will mark any and all leaks in the reared housing and it will continue down to let you know if the axle seals are leaking without even puling anything apart the smoke and dye do it for you.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:37 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

As instructed in this thread https://blazerforum.com/forum/member...etector-92837/ please keep all of your posts regarding this under your vendor name in the vendor section. Any posts regarding this product will be immediately deleted from here oh if not in the appropriate section.