General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

New camera. I can finally show pics of my blazer

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Starting Member
hotrod413 is on a distinguished road
Default New camera. I can finally show pics of my blazer

This is the first pic I took with the camera, sorta as a try and learn

This is Chloe. She is 10mos and Ive had her 7 of those. She only rides in the blazer. Wont get in any other car

This was during the hail storm we had here in nevada. Ill get better pics tomorrow morning

anyways, I hope im not wasting space by posting random pics. Its kinda practice, so Im not on here asking how to post pics. Thanks for the space though, and I promise after this, I wont be posting a lot, only when necessary

Old 08-03-2009, 08:40 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Chloe is beautiful. Take good care of her.

Old 08-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Starting Member

Thanks. She is a beautiful dog, fur and personality wise lol. I got her because I had to put my 14yr old german shepherd down. I had the shepherd since my brother died when I was ten.

as promised, more pics. Please remember I bought the blazer for the sole purpose of driving to nevada, then fixing, modding as time and money allows, so this is sort of before pics. Oh yeah, I only paid $500, had to put the red door on, and do an interior swap. New front bumper, and windshield

whats wrong with this pic??

New interior.....still looking for a good stock steering wheel

rear seat. I put the leather in because my little brother and little sister will be riding in it, and if they spill something, easy clean up. You can see the kenwood 800W amp in the pic. What you cant see is the 300W amp, the box in the hatch, or the blaupunkt (sp) in the doors. Almost 1000 bux of stereo came with a $500 truck

after 2 months of searching, all I found was this perfect RED door. paint coming soon......Old owner kept slamming the original door and tore the metal where the window side frame met the bottom of the window frame, top of solid part of the door

not too bad for $500. At least it got me from riverside, CA, to Reno, NV with no break downs, just the oil line coming loose on me....Tell me what you guys think

Old 08-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Starting Member

a better pic of chloe

and the rear end of the blazer. Missing the tire carrier, and a small dent in the tailgate. looks sh**ty, but it is what it is.................for now

Old 08-03-2009, 01:13 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

For $500 I'd say you did well.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:58 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You sure as **** didnt get ripped off for 500bucks

Old 08-03-2009, 04:41 PM
Starting Member

yeah...rebuilt tranny, rebuilt front end....drives nice, I just need to check why there is so much play in the steering

Old 08-03-2009, 05:26 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point

in the whats wrong with this pic ??? I see two diff side view mirrors!!

Old 08-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Starting Member
megaroos_00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Your dog is adorable!

Old 08-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by 2002XTREME
in the whats wrong with this pic ??? I see two diff side view mirrors!!

exactly...good eye

Quick Reply: New camera. I can finally show pics of my blazer