General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Rain.... and Wipers

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 04:46 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about
Default Rain.... and Wipers

I was wondering what everyone used for wipers... I just bought some rain ex ones....

Funny story... today

Raining like a batch outside.... So I turn on my wipers... wipe wipe wipe wipe... and then one get turned vertical... F... so I pull off as soon as I can... Fix it... or thought... turned it back on and the wiper sheared right off... so I had to bust my butt to wally world and pick up a new set.... so now I rock some rain ex....

But as i was coming out of wally world the spot next to me had a cart in it... some guy in a chevy 2500 pulls in a little bit and goes to get out of his truck to move it... I hop over and move it for him... payin it forward to the chevy guys

Old 08-19-2009, 05:12 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I hop over and move it for him... payin it forward to the chevy guys
LOL! They guy prob thought you were stealing it! HAHA!

Old 08-19-2009, 05:20 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I had "Reflex" wipers for over a year on my old car. They are the same idea as RainX wipers (no hinges etc.). I spend $50 for the set, and they lasted the longest I've ever had a pair of wipers..without ever having a problem. That's odd that the RainX ones would be so crappy. I know not to buy those now

Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
LOL! They guy prob thought you were stealing it! HAHA!
Lol... I moved the cart...

Old 08-19-2009, 05:36 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

I don't even know what brand I have on mine, but I almost never need to use them

If you've never used Rain-X sprays I recommend it. I seam to be the only one who doesn't have there wipers on when it rains. The only time they really they really come on is if I'm going under 30 mph or it's raining buckets. Any speed past 30 mph the rain fly's right off the widows.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:41 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
Lol... I moved the cart...
Ohhhhh ... I thought he got out to move it and you hopped in his truck to move it all the way forward. Haha my bad.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Beginning Member
Greatestsin is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
Ohhhhh ... I thought he got out to move it and you hopped in his truck to move it all the way forward. Haha my bad.
Wow lol if he did that i'd probabla pulled him out and hurteded him (were it my truck)

Old 08-19-2009, 07:01 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The_Beast

If you've never used Rain-X sprays I recommend it. I seam to be the only one who doesn't have there wipers on when it rains. The only time they really they really come on is if I'm going under 30 mph or it's raining buckets. Any speed past 30 mph the rain fly's right off the widows.
I live by rain-x. The stuff is amazing. I laugh as I drive down the road seeing people with their wipers on storm mode and I don't even have mine turned on, yet can see perfectly! haha.

Old 08-19-2009, 07:10 PM
The_Beast is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sisk
I live by rain-x. The stuff is amazing. I laugh as I drive down the road seeing people with their wipers on storm mode and I don't even have mine turned on, yet can see perfectly! haha.
The first time I tried it, I thought oh crap I just bought junk but it was because it wasn't raining really hard and I was only going 25 mpg, once I got up to cruising speed, I fell in love

Rain-X for all exterior glass and Stoners Invisible glass for all interior glass

Old 08-19-2009, 07:15 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by The_Beast
The first time I tried it, I thought oh crap I just bought junk but it was because it wasn't raining really hard and I was only going 25 mpg, once I got up to cruising speed, I fell in love

Rain-X for all exterior glass and Stoners Invisible glass for all interior glass
I love cruising down the highway at night with the stuff, kinda looks like cruising through space lol. . I stick with windex for all my interior and glass. I can't bring myself to use any aerosol glass cleaner. I haven't been able to get near as good results from any of them compared to plain ol' windex. And I'm very **** about my windows lol...they have to be clean!

Quick Reply: Rain.... and Wipers