General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

RHD Parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 04:06 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road
Default RHD Parts

OK Ok Ok.

I get a lot of guys both here, gmtruckforum.net & s10forum asking about my trucks flairs & tail lights.
So I spoke to the Chevy guys & this is the story.

READ SLOWLY & CAREFULLY - Make sure your mouth is empty!

FLARES:
As yet they have not yet needed to find new flares for our trucks. They believe they're no longer available.
At this point anyone wanting them will get them off a wreck or one of the "spare parts" trucks they import. If colour is an issue - tough! You get what's available - or you wait. Because the flares are usually the first to get damaged, they move pretty quick & OF COURSE they're priced accordingly. Their price is NZ$250 per wheel! (1k full set) plus shipping.

TAIL LIGHTS - The 4 bulb with orange turn signal.
Again same story as above. Price is NZ$120 each ($240 a pair) Plus shipping.

Currently 1 kiwi dollar is worth .5497 US.

Anyone interested after recovering from their heart attack - I'm happy to work as a go between.

LASTLY - I've been asked to get a price on a "Front Clip". Section of the body from just in front of the front seats to the firewall includig dash, all wiring, brake booster & whatever is attached to the firewall. Oh yea, also the steering box. Not sure about the steering wheel. Anyway, everything you need to convert to RHD is included. Of course there are no body panels as they're all the same RHD & LHD.
This'll cost a mere NZ$2,000 plus shipping.

Last edited by kiwiblazer; 04-01-2009 at 04:21 AM. Reason: change to forum ref.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:21 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow... Gotta love it...

Old 04-01-2009, 04:21 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
TAIL LIGHTS - The 4 bulb with orange turn signal.
Again same story as above. Price is NZ$120 each ($240 a pair) Plus shipping.
If they are the same as the ones used on Brazilian Blazers, I wonder what it would cost to try to get them from there?

Old 06-09-2009, 01:08 PM
packofqtips is an unknown quantity at this point

so the tailights would be about 140 plus shipping?
im interested

Old 06-09-2009, 01:12 PM

its actually 150 to be exact

Old 08-18-2009, 12:18 AM

???????
need new tail lights let me know!!!