General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

ROTM?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 08:15 PM
JST4SHO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ROTM?

What happened to ROTM? just curious.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:20 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: ROTM?

Moved it here

Old 02-19-2009, 08:24 PM

huh, kinda not cool to have to start over and whatnot. Is net. better for some reason.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't necessarily call it better just more functional, this site has some issues since a hack some time back (polls, albums, apostrophes to name a few) I'm still hopeful this one will get fixed eventually If you want better read this one AND .net that's as better as it gets lol.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

Its a matter of opinion, but...short answer...yes

Not to mention when this forum rolls over to vbulletin, we'll all be starting over anyway

Old 02-19-2009, 08:32 PM

alright well I just signed up there and kinda stinks I cant vote, or be considered once again. Also seems to be more people here and the layout is a bit harder to navigate. Anyways new is new and will see what happens.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:36 PM
BF Veteran

Start a newbie thread...ill chat it up with you and get ya to 15

Old 02-19-2009, 11:47 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea, & we're heading for a record number of voters this month. I think we're on around 37/38 which is about to be the highest yet. (since August, I think.)

Old 02-20-2009, 09:33 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Polls cannot currently be voted on here. Once the forum software is upgraded, the ROTM will be restarted. I am told that the time is coming, but that has been the spiel for the last 9 months. I am not holding my breath. I just keep doing what is needed.

Old 02-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Starting Member
bammontana has a little shameless behavior in the past

One feature I like over on NET is that posts don't do this - (don"t)... oh and pictures..albums... I can keep going...