General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Running Boards

Old 08-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Beginning Member
85kulan is on a distinguished road
Default Running Boards

I have a White 2003 S10 Blazer 4 door that I am looking to put some running boards onto. Does anyone have a recommendation of brand or preferred look? Also, it takes the bumps and potholes hard, any suspension upgrades recommended?

Thanks

Old 08-04-2009, 05:03 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

my running boards:

no idea where to get them though, they are the most stylish running boards I've ever seen, on any truck.

Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

^^ Are you looking for that style running board, or something more like a nerf bar?

Old 08-04-2009, 05:31 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

I have Westin stepbars.

If you live near Ft Worth, TX, mine are for sale

Old 08-04-2009, 06:34 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

LOL....nice bowtie there Matt. I never noticed that before!

Old 08-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Beginning Member
Default running boards

thanks guys, I was thinking along the lines of a westin running board look, but I think the ones on Matts truck look nice. Matt, why are you getting rid of them? I am also debating between chome and black as it is a white truck.

K

Old 08-05-2009, 12:08 PM
Beginning Member
Default bowtie

Matt, where did you get that bowtie? Though I am from the east coast, I live in Texas now and that would look nice on the truck. How do the window rain guards work for you?

Kulan

Old 08-05-2009, 02:31 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 85kulan
How do the window rain guards work for you?

Kulan
I have the same window shields on my truck..they work pretty nicely. The don't stop all the rain, but they're good if you're a smoker, that's for sure. Although anytime I smoke in my truck I always have my sunroof open.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:52 PM
deadbuzzard is an unknown quantity at this point

i have these. http://bit.ly/19ckJW i think finally i might be really close to installing them this weekend... ie drilling the holes.... ps that isnt my car.

Old 08-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Beginning Member
Default running boards

Buzzard, what brand are they?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Running Boards