General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

so the blazer is a snow beast... people suck

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road
Default so the blazer is a snow beast... people suck

i learned this last week that the blazer is a snow machine. put her in 4 high and it cant be beat. driving around to get her down she did phenomenal. but driving in the city to go get my mom cuz her lil kia couldnt make it to work i had to drop her off and then get her. dropping her off went fine we took the sis's dodge i taught her to drive great time. going and gettting her on the other hand the people that cant drive on the ice came out. guy in a 80's z71 stops short in front of me then takes off again then takes off yet again and stops again. eating all of my buffer between me n his hitch. so my bumper kissed his. needless to say the blazer is fine and now i need to pick up a new bumper. figured i would tell yall that.
other than that good times in the snow

Old 01-22-2012, 06:32 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Yea my blazer is a beast in the snow too

I drove in snow at least 2 ft high with out getting stuck

and i do love driving pass people spinning out and stuff =P

I also went in some snow mobile trails last year and i never got stuck

Old 01-22-2012, 07:26 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road

it was kinda funny me n a buddy who has a lifted up jeep went into a gravel pit that dirt bikers ride in. we were doing donuts and what not and i had more control in my lil stock blazer than he had in his jeep. then he had some hope when i had a temporary snag in where i wanted to go. then i took stock of not having a fellow chev to pull me out so i got her out. my buddy was angry haha