General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

sold my blazer :( was best rig ever owned

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 01:24 AM
97OregonBlazer is on a distinguished road
Default sold my blazer :( was best rig ever owned

well i will miss this blazer so much and already regret selling it. wow never thought i would have loved a little suv like i did

well here is the pics of when i first bought it till now

this is first day i got it

first off roadin trip in the blazer

painted rims black and added 30" maxxis mud terrains to her

last time muddin in it

Snow peak wheelin blazer and T100 - YouTube

it may not look like alot, but i added cb radio, speakers, new stereo, subs, went muffer-less, gutted cat, 30'' inch maxxis mud terrains, rola cargo rack, and skid plates. i had planned to lift it, lock it and get 33's but i guess that wont happen for awhile was fun coming on blazer forum all the time looking at everyone's blazers and thinking of ways to make my blazer look as cool as theirs. gonna miss it and all the trail riding I did but eventually ill get another one an be back. ill stop by here every so often and say whats up. for now im car-less and miss my rig. catch ya all later i guess

Old 01-18-2012, 01:51 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Another one bites the dust.
U S A MILITARY MARCH TAPS ON TRUMPET (DEDICATED TO FAT JOE) - YouTube

We'll see you around.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know how you feel man. I sold my 2000 Blazer "Trailblazer" a month ago thinking I wanted a car for better gas mileage. Ended buying an older (1997) Blazer that is in much better shape with less miles for less money. I missed my other Blazer and regretted selling it for sure. I don't know what your situation is, or your reason for selling, but it sounds like you will have another one someday.

Good luck!

Old 01-18-2012, 08:40 AM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Sorry to here about you selling your truck, hang in there you well be back. Good luck!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

When i started to look at the pictures the wonder years intro song played in my head

Get another one!

Old 01-18-2012, 09:49 AM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

thats sad. I sold my 1st blazer i ever owned that had a ton of custom things done to it....I hated it. then a month later i was having blazer withdrawals and now i miss it badly.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:18 PM

i will be back, i will just find a cheaper blazer with few problems or maybe get lucky and it have no problems... either way ill get another one but i will miss this blazer mainly because i grew to this one and me and even my friends bonded with it lol hope that doesn't sound weird but even they miss it.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:21 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

^Same here. It's funny, before getting my blazer I had a nice car with no problems. But I never felt the same way about it as I do my blazer.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:26 PM

yeah i had it for awhile now i just didnt start doing anything to it untill i ran into blazer forum. once i seen all the stuff people do to these blazers i was like "yeah im doin that" lol. then i started building. i been stuck, muddin, came close to completly blowing my motor, broken tons of stuff, and after awhile they tell me the repairs arent worth it. well to me they were. that is untill now. but eventually ill get another one and hopefully grow to it like i did with this one. it was such a weird feeling seeing it drive away knowing it isn't mine anymore, i make this sound like its my kid lol.