General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

TQ. Management...

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 06:49 AM
Starting Member
97ssblazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TQ. Management...

if i have it removed from my pcm what are the downsides? any body on her have the pcm tuned? what rpm do you shift at?revlimiter? I JUST built a NEW transmission that i havent even drived yet.. i get in it 3 hours lol... 3 yr warranty and it have stage four red clutches with the stage 4 band its a lot wider! so i think i can handle the extra tq with no problems i called pcmforless and waitformeperformance... both offer the exact same tune but wait 4 me is half the price and there closer... 160 shipped and i get to keep my old one.. i have to place my order monday and want to be preparred for his ?'s. i NEVER tow and i always run 92 octane anyway. and supposedly ill gain 3-4 mpg... if i can stay of it.. he said it will be like driving a whole new truck with AT LEAST 20hp more but with a cat back exhaust and K&N intake should see 30 and not haveing the tq management its really supposed to have low end tq that it never had... so what are your ideas about a "mail order tune"?