General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What year is the best blazer??

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I get around 7MPG with my K5. Hopefully that gets better with the TBI engine... The truck is just too fun to drive like a sane person! My foot is constantly to the floor to listen to the exhaust! LOL

Old 01-14-2010, 10:26 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1oldK5
Hey call me crazy but I like to have a solid axle truck with little to no computerized stuff in it, makes them a lot easier to work on IMO.
that's what i luv about my "Southern Belle" 'Burb.

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
'69-'72

And one lowered 2wd:

...please
fur-sure! that is one sweet Blaze. luv the colour too!

Old 01-14-2010, 10:36 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

They look even better topless!

Old 01-14-2010, 11:33 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
They look even better topless!
don't they all? (when they're in good shape anyways)

Old 01-15-2010, 01:21 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Get the one where they put the steering on the right side!

Old 01-15-2010, 01:23 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Chris: beggers can't be choosers

Old 01-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by swartlkk
I get around 7MPG with my K5. Hopefully that gets better with the TBI engine... The truck is just too fun to drive like a sane person! My foot is constantly to the floor to listen to the exhaust! LOL
Yea that's basically how I am (beat an orange nova stop sign to stop sign the other night hehe). Not sure what kind of mileage I'm getting since the speedometer/odometer does not work but every 3-4 days gotta put in $40 and I really don't go very far.. But is sure is a fun ride! Just needs a damn stereo gets a little old not having music lol.

Old 01-16-2010, 10:04 AM
Starting Member
chiefum is on a distinguished road

I like my 82 full size............

Old 01-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Beginning Member
ghostwn is on a distinguished road
Talking

1994 Blazer is by far the one to get. Had mine for all this time and has not let me down. 175000 miles on it and it good to go.

Old 01-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Starting Member
blazeitupdrgonzo is on a distinguished road

When i was looking to buy my current blazer i was looking for either a 2001 envoy that was fully loaded and had the factory hids or a newer fully loaded blazer. Im very happy with my 04 Blaze.

Quick Reply: What year is the best blazer??