General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Zw7

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 10:48 AM
Beginning Member
99midnightLT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Zw7

Just found out my Blazer has the smooth ride suspension normally found on the Bravada/Envoy. NEATO.

I knew it was pretty nice to ride in, but I didn't realize all the features it had, and bored today I was just looking at my RPO's and found the ZW7 suspension.

The truck was purchased by the original owner in Las Vegas, then moved to Mississippi where I bought it.
Full leather interior, power driver's seat, passenger power lumbar, 6 cd changer, steering wheel stereo controls, speed controlled volume, factory fogs, Full overhead computer (w/ instant economy, miles to empty, average economy, temperature-direction), Z82 H.D. tow package w/ trailer brake wiring I just found out, GU6 3.43 with G80 locking rear end, 4 wheel disc brakes, Factory security (not just keyless entry like a lot of models), Computer climate controls (set the temperature you want and it does the rest), And I'm not sure if they all had this, but I have a pack with gloves, a survival blanket, and a bright orange flag attached to the directions-on-a-string in the jack/tire iron box.

Dunno why I posted this really, just satisfied with my purchase more than ever I suppose.

Last edited by 99midnightLT; 09-24-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:54 AM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

It's always nice to find pleasant surprises.

Old 09-24-2009, 11:30 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Nice! I love the suspension on my bravada. A hell of a lot smotther then my old blazer.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:24 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Nice! Always good to find surprises like that!
I still don't find the ride on the regular Blazers all that bad though. The only bad part is all the rattles I have in my door panels lol.

Old 09-24-2009, 12:41 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I'm kind of the opposite, I wanted mine to ride like a truck used to. After a few mods and tweaks, mine rides just the way I like.

Oh, and I live not far from you in Gulfport. Long Beach is just down Beatline from me. Small world.

Old 09-24-2009, 01:40 PM
Beginning Member
buck8907 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, its a small world. I spend a good amount of my time in Seminary where my mom live, if ya'll know places that far north lol.