throttle blade mod - Page 6 - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Old 03-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Starting Member

No false Bravada is on a distinguished road

Bump.
I wouldn't think there would be an issue with too much air getting anywhere unless maybe you're boosted. Under normal operation, the piston moving down on the intake stroke will pull in a certain amount of air. It's just easier for the engine to pull in air.

Really putting thought into doing this to the Bravada. Will probably do it next weekend when I can get another throttle body gasket. I can clean the tb while I'm at it.
Old 03-23-2015, 04:36 AM
Beginning Member

ozzman39 is on a distinguished road
Default computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by No false Bravada View Post
Bump.
I wouldn't think there would be an issue with too much air getting anywhere unless maybe you're boosted. Under normal operation, the piston moving down on the intake stroke will pull in a certain amount of air. It's just easier for the engine to pull in air.

Really putting thought into doing this to the Bravada. Will probably do it next weekend when I can get another throttle body gasket. I can clean the tb while I'm at it.
Actually when I first did it my blazer ran really rough when I first started it then ternd it off and back on and its fine. also keep that in mind also if u do anything where u need to disconnect the batt have to do that over again

And that's what the IAC is for it adjusts everything in the car to run properly
Old 12-05-2016, 04:44 AM
Beginning Member

MadMerritt is on a distinguished road

Does doing this mod affect the fuel milage? i have a 99 LS Blazer 4 door