Go Back   Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums > Mechanical & Maintenance > Lighting & Electrical
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Blazer Forum!
Welcome to Blazer Forum,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Blazer Forum today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-18-2011, 10:26 PM

ant2297 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Headlight support/bracket?

This past winter I lost control of my beloved blazer and crashed into a ditch. Nothing major but a bent bumper, cracked grill, and broken headlight support bracket. Now that i have removed my grill and bumper My headlight does not have a support, the plastic that was holding it to the front of the truck is in pieces. I looked allover online and seen that they only sell it as a whole unit, as an assembly, headlight and support bracket. My question is, is it likely to buy just the support as my headlight is still good?

HEADLIGHT HEAD LAMP 95 96 97 CHEVY S10 BLAZER RIGHT
As you can see, that plastic piece behind the light with the 2 long vertical support bolts that hold it to the frame.

Thanks for the help.
anthony

Last edited by ant2297; 04-18-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:32 PM
1997 Chevrolet Blazer

s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Have you tried your local salvage yards? Even if the donor headlight is crappy, you can use the bracket.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:30 PM
1996 Chevrolet Blazer

dimone545 is an unknown quantity at this point
dimone545 dimone545

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14sh3r View Post
Have you tried your local salvage yards? Even if the donor headlight is crappy, you can use the bracket.
second that..
5"trailmaster suspension lift.1.5" T-Bar crank,2" shackles, 2" P.A body lift, 33"goodyear wrangler duratacs, Custom built front bumper by me, 2-12" subs hidden in the rear floor,panasonic deck,sony 6.5" all around, sony 1200 amp for subs, kenwood amp for highs . Remote start alarm.15x10 pro comp rims. Cold air intake. Optima Yellow top Battery, Custom hand built by me roof rack.
FUTURE
Front and rear winches. Many engine mods, PAINT!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:30 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
95, auto, back, blazer, bracket, broken, chevrolet, chevy, head, headlight, lights, mount, plastic, s10, support