Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

2010 Blazer Community Calender - FINISHED

Old 12-11-2009, 07:39 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default 2010 Blazer Community Calender - FINISHED

2010 Blazer Community Calender

I'm proud to announce that the first official Community calender is finished! Pick up your copy here. Thanks to everyone to participated!

NOTICE: Anyone who wants to change an image for a month, feel free to do so *points to old skool luvr* I had already published this and didn't feel like remaking it again, but I found out anyone can add their own pics.

Order Dec 11th and get $9 OFF!!!

Old 12-11-2009, 07:43 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Craig...WTF.
Seriously man, you really need to PAY ATTENTION. Why did you post this in the lounge? You are SELLING SOMETHING. It belongs in the Classifieds section. You even talked about posting it there yesterday!? Why wouldn't you post it there? You were even told TWICE to post it there.
I'll take care of getting it moved, but seriously you're going to have to start paying more attention.

BTW - I'm just going to order mine now. You have to create an account with zazzle to order. Not the greatest way to do this. A lot of people might not want to create an account....

I just priced one out. The prices are a bit outrageous. It's 12$ (with the discount, 21$ without it) for a basic one, and another 12$ on top of that to ship to me. 25$ for a calendar? wow...That means if I don't buy it today it will be 32$ for a calendar!?!? That's nuts. Maybe I won't be getting one afterall. And all these prices are in USD, so I'm not even factoring in exchange rates.

Last edited by Sisk; 12-11-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Ordered.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:14 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Sisk: I could not find the proper section in Classified ads to do it. There is one for venders, one for free stuff, one for trading, one for ebay, and one for posting if you want something. where the heck do I post this?!

Yeah I agree about prices my mom was mad her mugs were so expensive ...

Old 12-11-2009, 08:20 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

yah for 32$s....i could make 3 of my own at the print shop here in town for $10 each (after taking them printed out pics) so mayyyyyyyyyybe not..my 300$ winch just put me -4$s on the bank account...-45$s by the time i get around to paying off the overdraft fee's .......so in reality..can't afford this right now... which sucks..big time..

Old 12-11-2009, 08:37 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

I ordered 2 normal size calendars and ground shipping which came to 31.00

Old 12-11-2009, 08:38 AM
BF Veteran

we have a print shop in town but I dont think they actually print stuff O_o

Old 12-11-2009, 08:40 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

You spelled Calendar wrong.

Old 12-11-2009, 08:57 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CraigSnedeker
we have a print shop in town but I dont think they actually print stuff O_o

that sucks, i know mine does i've had a couple tshirts done by them for "special occasions" if thats what you wanna call going to...well any ways..i might just go to them and have one printed off.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:36 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cbr995
You spelled Calendar wrong.
****, on the front cover to boot. As much as I wanted one that's a steep price for 12 pictures of member's rides... even if mine IS in there.

Craig, if you're not sure how to spell words man, Dictionaries are your friend!

Along with the member search or actual posts when you're trying to find the spelling of a member's screen name. Did you ever fix NJ4x4Blaze's name?

*EDIT*Another thing I just noticed... only American Holidays? Glad you remembered your igloo bound neighbours to the "south". Excuse me while I go beat a baby seal and eat whale blubber after trudging a couple of km's on snow shoes.

Another thing, why didn't you just post it in the Private for Sale/Classifieds section? Would have made sense to me.

Last edited by oktain; 12-11-2009 at 09:51 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2010 Blazer Community Calender - FINISHED