Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Air horns? anyone got one on their ride?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 10:42 PM
EricR is on a distinguished road

I've never put one on a truck or really wanted to but me and my friend did get bored once, luckily we didn't have enough money to actually put one on his s10 pickup.

Old 10-14-2011, 01:18 PM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

i just ordered the electric air horn that they have on ambulances. hopefully its not illegal i didnt want to spend all that money and have to deal with mounting a tank and a compressor

Old 10-14-2011, 01:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by abig84
i just ordered the electric air horn that they have on ambulances. hopefully its not illegal i didnt want to spend all that money and have to deal with mounting a tank and a compressor
it shouldn't ill be taking a tank off one of my dads trucks next week maybe and a set of chrome horns get some lines made and save up for a compressor

Old 10-14-2011, 01:48 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Common mod on fullsize trucks to mount them behind the grille... lots of room to mount a tank to a frame rail... I may do this one day

Old 10-14-2011, 03:49 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

i have mine mounted behind the grill. fits perfectly.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:03 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

my electric ones are mounted in the grill ill take a picture later if i can

Old 10-14-2011, 07:32 PM
EricR is on a distinguished road

I must look up a video of how they actually sound because now I am curious.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:56 PM
69chevelle is on a distinguished road

litterbug, I like how yours is installed. I wanted to do mine the same but my tranny cooler is WAY to big, I already had to cut into the hood latch support to fit it in, mine is under my truck, I'll try to remember to take a pic tomorrow

Old 10-14-2011, 08:00 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

yeah. nobody sees it coming. lol. ive gotten most of my friends by saying hey look at my tow hooks or something made up so i can scare the crap out of them.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:21 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

hornblasters.com

Click on Gallery>Videos Be warned for language (both by the drivers and the "victims")

/thread

Quick Reply: Air horns? anyone got one on their ride?