Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).
View Poll Results: How many calendars do you want and where do you live?
Qty 1 in Canada
35.29%
Qty 2 in Canada
11.76%
Qty 3 in Canada
0%
Qty 4 in Canada
0%
Qty 1 in USA
29.41%
Qty 2 in USA
11.76%
Qty 3 in USA
5.88%
Qty 4 in USA
0%
Qty 1 International
0%
Qty 2 International
5.88%
Qty 3 International
0%
Qty 4 International
0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Calendar Group Buy

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 07:44 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Calendar Group Buy

Ok so I'm creating a poll to get this thing moving. We all realize that it is practically the end of January already, but lets show your support.

The initial thought was to create this for the Canadian members to figure out how many calendars need to be sent to the great white north. If you live in Canada and would be willing to purchase a calendar (at cost), please vote on the poll using the Qty 1-4 in Canada as applicable. I also added Qty 1-4 in USA and Qty 1-4 International options.

The poll is public.

For those that are putting this together, please put a price breakdown for shipping and for the actual cost based on a few different overall quantities (if discounts apply in quantity for the calendars to be made initially).

Hopefully this works for everyone. For the pertinent discussion threads, please CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE.

Old 01-25-2011, 08:58 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

thanks for getting that done for me Kyle.

oops, sorry about that (posted by accident)

ok, so i have a break down of what the shipping costs would be for us Canadian members.

Class: Other Lettermail (Non-standard & Oversize)
Size: 380mm x 270mm x 20mm (maximum)
Weight: 100 grams
Cost: $1.25

this is what the charges would be for Other International Destinations.

Class: Other Letter-post (Non-standard & Oversize)
Size: 380mm x 270mm x 20mm (maximum)
Weight: 100 grams
Cost: $4.10

the cost of 10 bubble envelopes is $12.99 @ the post office with exterior dimensions of 10 1/2" x 15 1/2". now i know 15 1/2" is 394mm, but the lady @ the post office assured me that those would not be charged extra.

------> i never bothered with any US rates, since it doesn't make sense to ship them up here, then back down there.

again, the final package has to fit into the above dimensions with out any additional charges being incured.

so, Canadian members, we're looking @ $2.55 plus GST & PayPal fee, for a total of $3.06 CAN. International orders would be $5.40 plus GST & PayPal fee, for a total of $6.14 CAN. GST is 5% for those that don't know.

you can view PayPal's fee policy HERE.

please note: for any orders that i would be shipping, there is NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR MY TIME.

i mean, the post office is like 4 blocks from my house, and i pass it whenever i'm dropping off my kids @ school.

ok, my rad finally arrived, i'm outta here.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-25-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: hit post by accident.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:52 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Sounds about good cuz I can pick mine up from you Chris!

Old 01-25-2011, 03:17 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Put me down for one

Old 01-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The US rates should be posted by whoever is going to be sending them them here (in the US).

Old 01-25-2011, 03:35 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i figured Cat would just take care of that, since she's getting them made up.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm down for one.

Old 01-25-2011, 05:24 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Alrighty! Finally, I'm slow, but I made it. lol

Calendars cost $20 each.

The shipping price in the US is $4.95, that's for a flat-rate Priority Mail padded envelope, which takes 6-10 business days to deliver.

If you order more than three, I will have to get back to you on that price.

For those ordering in the US, you can go ahead and message me, and I'll give you instructions on sending payment via Paypal, that way I can go ahead and get them sent out for you.

If anyone has any questions for me, message me, I get to it faster. XD

*EDIT* I went ahead and added my vote too.

Old 01-26-2011, 12:37 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Wow! Are there really only 3 members in the entire UNITED STATES OF AMERICA who want a calendar? These things are cheap out there! I'm the one who should be crying! LOL AND I've sent Cat payment for 2 of them! Cat - check your PayPal a/c. & the e-mail I've sent you.

Old 01-26-2011, 07:13 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

We Americans fail. XD j/p I would have thought more people from the US would buy since that's where most of the pictures came from. But, what can ya do?

Quick Reply: Calendar Group Buy