Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Search the search ??

Old 01-15-2013, 03:24 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough
Default Search the search ??

I know that the search function is under utilized on most forums before I start this subject

I have noticed that there are tons of locked threads for questions on tires and lifts to name a couple searches I have done
I have also noticed in the really long stickies lots of dead links and pictures that are not there any more either

Please be nice to us newbs , some of us do search

Old 01-15-2013, 04:56 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Youll realize when your on the forum for a few years how annoying it gets answering the same question over and over. Fuel issues and lift questions are the most easiest topics to get answers for.

OH I also forgot 4x4 threads...... There is a DIY that walks you thru the whole system.

Im sorry I dont wanna be mean or any thing but it sure gets annoying after a while.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:06 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

Being a member (and a mod actually) for a bit of a longer time on a forum for a different truck I also own, I can honestly say that "what tires will fit/cheap way to lift/so and so super common problem that the solution is probably on the first page of clicking new content type questions get old quick. Sometimes things get buried or the right wording for the search is hard to figure out, I'd bet the few times I've asked a question here there was a simple solution in front of my face I missed but also being through a few different vehicles in my past I can say this is one of the better vehicle specific forums for help and guidance on where to search without spoon feeding everyone.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:25 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
Youll realize when your on the forum for a few years how annoying it gets answering the same question over and over. Fuel issues and lift questions are the most easiest topics to get answers for.

OH I also forgot 4x4 threads...... There is a DIY that walks you thru the whole system.

Im sorry I dont wanna be mean or any thing but it sure gets annoying after a while.
AMEN I just wrote a letter to one of the mods last night about it.By far the worst fuel related problems or misfire issues then trans problems in 2cnd.Im to the point I igonore them.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:27 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Admin and Mods Cant do nothing about this. All forums have this issue.

Like I say you gotta live with it but it would be so nice if most new members searched before posting there question. I did notice more people searching the pass few months. SO thats a good sign.

Old 01-16-2013, 04:13 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

I understand the frustration but the reality is there is a bunch of people reading those posts ,just look at the views they are getting

Old 01-16-2013, 05:15 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by rexazz2
I understand the frustration but the reality is there is a bunch of people reading those posts ,just look at the views they are getting

all the information they need is in those posts.

Old 01-18-2013, 10:37 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I never really cared about repeat questions... I'll usually answer the noobs the first time, make em feel welcome and all yknow.

By the way, anyone know if I can run 33s on my tbar crank and shackles? J/k

Old 01-18-2013, 10:42 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ohsofly
I never really cared about repeat questions... I'll usually answer the noobs the first time, make em feel welcome and all yknow.

By the way, anyone know if I can run 33s on my tbar crank and shackles? J/k

you might need one of these.

Attached Thumbnails Search the search ??-sawzall-1.jpg  
Old 01-19-2013, 12:33 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yeah I took as much as I could off the front fenders. I have the mastercraft brand one! Worked great