Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

what do blazer drivers look like?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2010, 01:41 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road
Default what do blazer drivers look like?

so iv been woundering what everyone looks like. we all know what eachothers blazers look like, but what do the drivers of them look like?
ill start with a few pictures of me.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:46 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Who's truck is that it looks BA.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Who's truck is that it looks BA.
some kid that went to my high school. 7.3 powerstroke with 6speed manual 2.5ton rockwell axles on 53s

oh and its his daily driver

Old 08-07-2010, 03:00 PM
R2P
Starting Member
R2P is on a distinguished road

Modifying your daily driver truck to be a beast offroad but terrible on road seems to be a trend. This guy at my high school did the same thing except a different truck and different mods. His tires were in the high 40's low 50's, but they were mud tires and were balding pretty badly being driven on the road.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by R2P
Modifying your daily driver truck to be a beast offroad but terrible on road seems to be a trend. This guy at my high school did the same thing except a different truck and different mods. His tires were in the high 40's low 50's, but they were mud tires and were balding pretty badly being driven on the road.
i believe it. the kid that owns that f250 has had so many huge lifted trucks that his mom and dad paid for. oh and he didnt build any of the trucks, he buys them already built and beatin on

Old 08-07-2010, 03:44 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

There is already a thread going for this somewhere....it probably fell back a number of pages though. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:53 PM

alright sisk

Old 08-07-2010, 10:05 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 1sexyblzr
that is one bad *** lookin' Ford.

me............i really don't have any pic's of myself.

wait!...............i think there might be an old one on my bucket................

found it. it's from Summer of '96 (when i first got my Jimmy). it's cut off on the left since my wife (GF @ the time) was snappin' pic's as i drove to the pressure washer. (1st weekend i had the truck)

Old 08-07-2010, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

me............i really don't have any pic's of myself.

wait!...............i think there might be an old one on my bucket................

found it. it's from Summer of '96 (when i first got my Jimmy). it's cut off on the left since my wife (GF @ the time) was snappin' pic's as i drove to the pressure washer. (1st weekend i had the truck)

aww man im lovin the classic old school mid 90s oakleys

Old 08-07-2010, 10:17 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a great idea! I always wanted to see the people that the great ideas and epic stories came from. I'm uploading the few pics I have on the ol' bucket and update this post in a minute.

BTW Ol school, Randy Savage wants his sunglasses back, OH YEEAAAAHHHHHHH! kidding man. I was only 10 in 96 so yeah...
picture from the other day after the surgery on my ears.
Felt cut that day, lol! My girl likes that one...
Messing around at work one day...

I'll try to get a full body pic and maybe a picture of back when I had my ear stretched and all. So you all won't think I'm a egomaniacal meat head like those pics portray...

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 08-07-2010 at 10:28 PM.

Quick Reply: what do blazer drivers look like?