Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

What is this world coming to? : O

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2012, 10:23 AM
Starting Member
99Legendary is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chris015
What if we all came together and moved to a big island with no people? At least we'd live. Maybe eat monkeys and mango's. Maybe grab a few senoritas on the way down.

Great Idea. Then we can have our own little blazer meets and we will have an IRL forum.

Old 05-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Starting Member
USMC3782 is on a distinguished road

I don't know about you guys but I ordered some hornady zombie killer for my m4 last week... just in case.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:12 PM
50lb_cat will become famous soon enough

Funny you mention the hornady "zombie maxx" ammo. I just bought 2 boxes of every caliber it comes in. Not because I fear a zombie invasion, just because I figure it may be worth some money 50 years from now. Til then it will sit in my safe and be for conversations lol. Of course, its the same ammo as the critical defense, only with a green nose instead of red.

Old 05-31-2012, 12:28 PM
GP1
GP1 is on a distinguished road

The whole Miami incident is crazy lol. I'm just going to hop in my Blazer and charge those damn zombies nothing can stop the Blazer!

Old 05-31-2012, 02:11 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tibby
Eh doesn't surprise me. People are just plain crazy! I think the funniest part of the craziness is the people that think that nuclear/radioactive waste will give them super powers bahaha!
It's some kind of virus that's going around

Old 05-31-2012, 02:15 PM
Beginning Member
mike105 is on a distinguished road

hhaahhaha Stay away from those bath salts!!!

Old 05-31-2012, 03:22 PM
Beginning Member
Crunch is on a distinguished road

I suppose I should ask first, but my buddy found the video. It's 18 minutes before the cops got to the guy. I didn't watch it, but by their commentary as they were watching it I figured I should ask.

With that being said I'm really wanting any one of these; It's the Kabar Zombie Killer series. First released in 2011 as part of the whole worldwide obsession over zombies. To show their going with the times and what's trending.

Old 05-31-2012, 04:13 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

I blame it on the politicians and the very wealthy , our food is being poisoned , our water is being robbed by China and put into there aquifers for there power plant . I don't know if we don't stop our government soon we won't have to worry about it , we'll all be dead , or wish we were . Maybe we should all just move to plum island and get it over with . I think we all have know clue whats going on , the only thing we have going for us right now are the numbers of ordinary citizens , but for how long only time will tell . I hate talking or thinking about it because its just so out of control theres nothing we can do , besides have a uprising and over through the government . The bilderburg group is who we should go after first , they control the world . Ok I'll stop now .

Old 05-31-2012, 05:25 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GP1
The whole Miami incident is crazy lol. I'm just going to hop in my Blazer and charge those damn zombies nothing can stop the Blazer!
what about gas refills and when the annoying fuel pump dies? cant blow off heads and remove the fuel fill lines at the same time. lol

Old 05-31-2012, 05:34 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Sig'd!

Quick Reply: What is this world coming to? : O