Someone asked about the new version of leak detector - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums
Search

Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2016, 06:30 AM

johnnylovsey is on a distinguished road
Default Someone asked about the new version of leak detector

On the pitcher you can see the changes and it now has a up rite wick that will allow you to put in 2oz,s of mineral oil or more and I have been testing the poto type for 6 months now and at a rate of 15- 20 minutes two times a day my proto type still hasn't used 2oz,s of mineral oil and this tool And this tool is built to last for many years just look at the design and all those brass fittings is the reason for the increase in cost. I wasn't interested in building a cheap $20.00 tester because it wouldn't last for one thing. And for another the pressure valve needed to make it safe cost near $20.00 itself.
Now this classified add is for one device I have for sale myself and this was in answer to the individual whom wanted to know what changes had been made on the new ones. And hopefully you get a chance to see it before rex pulls it as he did my first attempt even though I had paid for a month of advertising and put it in the proper location I believe. And these tools will last you for ten years or more it will be the last leak tool you will ever need to buy.Sorry I didn't say I raised the price I said I lowered it to $155.00 Also I did request another 6 months on blazer.com since I now understand way more about how the site works. Something I wasn't aware of last time.
Attached Thumbnails
Someone asked about the new version of leak detector-20161112_231550.jpg  

Last edited by johnnylovsey; 11-15-2016 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Rex I put this here hoping you wouldn't pull it. Will pay for a month of advertizing if thats what it takes to keep it up.
Old 11-15-2016, 10:08 AM

rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Yes you are in the proper location but you will need to need to purchase a vendor subscription immediately or your thread will be deleted. You mentioned that you have increased your price but you didn't list a price in your post.

On a side note some real advice if I may... Take some time to proof read your posts before posting them. If you really want to make a go at actually selling some of these things you really do need to present your product in a professional manner that shows you take pride in this and that you are serious about what you are selling. Reading your post is extremely confusing with the typos and repetitiveness. I would also suggest holding off on raising your prices before you have even sold anything, sell a few cheaper than your target price to get them out there so you can get some feedback from someone other than yourself. In this day and age every consumer goes to the internet to research what they are buying before they make a purchase and if they can't find any reviews they will likely purchase a the same product but from a different company.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:46 PM
BlazerForum Sponsor

Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector is on a distinguished road

I am now a paying vendor but your site isn't the same as the last one or I would say go to profile but vendor site would show more. Plus I posted about the new version that can smoke as long as you want it to. There is a thread out and all you have to do is click on Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector and click on the home page to see the U Tube video I made for the tool. Best I can do for now last site I was on was kinda like this one except under profile it allowed you to post a lot of information about the tool but for now just find any post and click on Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector and on drop down click on my web page.
And this new price is a steel since the tool was supposed to sell for $220.00 because it has all copper fittings and everything else is top of the line built to last 10 years or more this tester should be the first and last smoker leak detector you will ever need to perches and there isn't a leak that can't be found with this tool. If the smoke isn't enough to locate a leak Auto Pro dye can be added to the mineral oil 2 ounces to 18 ounces and then any leak will be stained by the dye when coming out the leak in question
Attached Thumbnails
Old 11-27-2016, 11:33 PM
BlazerForum Sponsor

Default New Version Leak Detector

The new version of leak detector has a stand up wick allowing you to add 2 or even 3 ounces of mineral oil for the smoke. The new version is built to last should be the last one you need ever buy for leak detection. They all have the regulator to control the out pressure to 3/8 of a pound. There is 6' of power wire with clips for easy hook up at the battery. There is 6' of output hose for directing the smoke to were the leak is suspected. It has a quick connect for the compressor. With the small amount of pressure coming out it can be put in the radiator without draining and it will still locate the leak say in the water pump or thermostat housing. It can be put into the power steering unit with the addition of auto pro dye and it will mark even in a fluid filled steering unit with greasy hoses the dye will stain the location of the leak as in the cooling system to. You can put the smoke output with dye added in the exhaust and it will mark every leak in the exhaust system the welds the exhaust manifolds on into the intake manifolds where you can locate any leaks in the mounting gasket for the carburetor or fuel injection the applications are limitless. Just don't add it to the braking system because not sure how it would mix with dot 3. It can be put in the fill hole of the rear end and it will mark leaks for you in the rear end gear cover also any leak starting up in the axle seals. It can be run as long as you need it to run to locate a leak. I have been running the proto type now going on 7 months at 10 minutes and 15 minutes two times a day. Hopefully this answers most questions about the tool it is built from the top of the line parts all brass fittings and it is made so well that it should be the last leak detector you ever need to buy and I built them tough like I wanted my own and they should still be around in 10 years. If anything should were out like the electrical connectors the wicks or the heating element I will replace them for you at only the cost of shipping the parts. Or my phone number is a part of my vendor information and at any time if you should have a problem you can call me and I will resolve the problem.
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector; 11-27-2016 at 11:36 PM. Reason: To ad the version from Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector
Old 12-14-2016, 01:37 AM
BlazerForum Sponsor

Default Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector View Post
The new version of leak detector has a stand up wick allowing you to add 2 or even 3 ounces of mineral oil for the smoke. The new version is built to last should be the last one you need ever buy for leak detection. They all have the regulator to control the out pressure to 3/8 of a pound. There is 6' of power wire with clips for easy hook up at the battery. There is 6' of output hose for directing the smoke to were the leak is suspected. It has a quick connect for the compressor. With the small amount of pressure coming out it can be put in the radiator without draining and it will still locate the leak say in the water pump or thermostat housing. It can be put into the power steering unit with the addition of auto pro dye and it will mark even in a fluid filled steering unit with greasy hoses the dye will stain the location of the leak as in the cooling system to. You can put the smoke output with dye added in the exhaust and it will mark every leak in the exhaust system the welds the exhaust manifolds on into the intake manifolds where you can locate any leaks in the mounting gasket for the carburetor or fuel injection the applications are limitless. Just don't add it to the braking system because not sure how it would mix with dot 3. It can be put in the fill hole of the rear end and it will mark leaks for you in the rear end gear cover also any leak starting up in the axle seals. It can be run as long as you need it to run to locate a leak. I have been running the proto type now going on 7 months at 10 minutes and 15 minutes two times a day. Hopefully this answers most questions about the tool it is built from the top of the line parts all brass fittings and it is made so well that it should be the last leak detector you ever need to buy and I built them tough like I wanted my own and they should still be around in 10 years. If anything should were out like the electrical connectors the wicks or the heating element I will replace them for you at only the cost of shipping the parts. Or my phone number is a part of my vendor information and at any time if you should have a problem you can call me and I will resolve the problem.
And the new price in the spirit of XMas is now $125.00 plus shipping out the door. Also click on the bold red Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector and on the drop down go to home page for a demonstration of the tool working if you like.

Last edited by Ultimate Automotive Leak Detector; 12-14-2016 at 01:42 AM.