Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector - Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums
Search

Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2016, 04:00 PM

johnnylovsey is on a distinguished road
Default Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector

I have made and patented a new invention that I think will be very helpful to the DIY mechanic.It is a smoker that can have dye added to the mineral oil that makes the smoke so if you cant locate a leak with the smoke you sure can when you add dye to the solution just use a ultraviolet flash light to locate the mark.One container of dye to a full container of mineral oil.this has been tested from the exhaust marking all leaks even in the welds on up to the exhaust manifold and gaskets marking all on in through the valves into the the intake manifold gaskets and any emission items mounted on the intake the heads the valve cover gaskets and covers the pvc hook up.Like I said no leak to small to locate drain the radiator and add smoker it will mark any leaks in the radiator all hoses the thermostat the water pump heater core no limits.drain your power steering unit and locate any leaks in the pump lines every were the fluid would go so will the smoke and mark all leaks in the sealed power steering lines and much more.It has a safety pressure limit as to not damage anything in the evaporation emission system while testing that system.You can put it in the rear end and check for any leaks in the axle seals,the transmission nothing is exempt if you can introduce the smoke.Dye you can locate the leak.$225.00 Plus shipping cost. Also I would like add a 30 day money back Guarantee And a 10% restocking fee if returned.If allowed to keep this up contacting me by Email is best and I am in Bothell Washington {johnnylovsey@yahoo.com}[ATTACH]Yes I got a patent Number Its a provisional 1 year cost me $700.00 - And the lawyer I think $65.00 for the application. For now and won't hesitate to spend the $5000.00 for the 20 year.I have been testing this smoker daily to see if there are any flaws with the heating element or wick because if it keeps working like it is now I will add a one year warranty on it with the exception of the heating element or wick but like I said am testing it daily for durability it comes with a six foot output line to reach any were in the engine compartment it has a clip to not only hold the wires and output hose but it will let you hang it from the hood spring during testing for leaks.Two six foot wires with top of the line battery connectors,the container is brand new out of the box similar to the one I used for painting with for at least 15 years before re purposing it for a new use.Also now I am Medically Retired not by my choice.And the reason for this invention was because for six months my evap system wouldn't reset due to the pin leak undetectable by any smoke until dye was added then with the ultraviolet light there it was a pin hole big as life.Repaired in minutes and the evap system reset itself on its own and the next day went to DMV and passed with no problem.Ask Captain Hook if you want confirmation think he would be able to confirm my issue. And how it took from Thanksgiving 2015 to February of 2016 before it reset due to the pin hole that later the purchasers of a Tech II from China confirmed for me before repair because of the help of the smoker and dye added.
280Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160622_102813.jpg87[/ATTACH]

Attachment 28088

Attachment 28088CH][/ATTACH] gasket seal leaks.
Attached Thumbnails
Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160622_102905.jpg   Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160622_103250.jpg   Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160622_102721.jpg   Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-resized_20160610_111205.jpeg   Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160614_145240.jpg  

Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160614_145523.jpg   Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160614_150155.jpg   Ultimate Automotive Smoker Leak Detector-20160612_161515.jpg  

Last edited by johnnylovsey; 07-09-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:45 PM

rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Got a patent number?
Old 07-09-2016, 03:44 PM

Yes I got a patent Number Its a provisional 1 year cost me $700.00 - And the lawyer I think $65.00 for the application. For now and won't hesitate to spend the $5000.00 for the 20 year.I have been testing this smoker daily to see if there are any flaws with the heating element or wick because if it keeps working like it is now I will add a one year warranty on it with the exception of the heating element or wick but like I said am testing it daily for durability it comes with a six foot output line to reach any were in the engine compartment it has a clip to not only hold the wires and output hose but it will let you hang it from the hood spring during testing for leaks.Two six foot wires with top of the line battery connectors,the container is brand new out of the box similar to the one I used for painting with for at least 15 years before re purposing it for a new use.Also now I am Medically Retired not by my choice.And the reason for this invention was because for six months my evap system wouldn't reset due to the pin leak undetectable by any smoke until dye was added then with the ultraviolet light there it was a pin hole big as life.Repaired in minutes and the evap system reset itself on its own and the next day went to DMV and passed with no problem.Ask Captain Hook if you want confirmation think he would be able to confirm my issue. And how it took from Thanksgiving 2015 to February of 2016 before it reset due to the pin hole that later the purchasers of a Tech II from China confirmed for me before repair because of the help of the smoker and dye added.
Old 07-20-2016, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnylovsey View Post
Yes I got a patent Number Its a provisional 1 year cost me $700.00 - And the lawyer I think $65.00 for the application. For now and won't hesitate to spend the $5000.00 for the 20 year.I have been testing this smoker daily to see if there are any flaws with the heating element or wick because if it keeps working like it is now I will add a one year warranty on it with the exception of the heating element or wick but like I said am testing it daily for durability it comes with a six foot output line to reach any were in the engine compartment it has a clip to not only hold the wires and output hose but it will let you hang it from the hood spring during testing for leaks.Two six foot wires with top of the line battery connectors,the container is brand new out of the box similar to the one I used for painting with for at least 15 years before re purposing it for a new use.Also now I am Medically Retired not by my choice.And the reason for this invention was because for six months my evap system wouldn't reset due to the pin leak undetectable by any smoke until dye was added then with the ultraviolet light there it was a pin hole big as life.Repaired in minutes and the evap system reset itself on its own and the next day went to DMV and passed with no problem.Ask Captain Hook if you want confirmation think he would be able to confirm my issue. And how it took from Thanksgiving 2015 to February of 2016 before it reset due to the pin hole that later the purchase of a Tech II from China confirmed for me before repair because of the help of the smoker and dye added.
If anyone cares added this product to the classified adds to see if it got any likes but think I will advertize with Heather Pettis Advertising as soon as I finish with the modifications and the extended warranty 12 month should make it worth its cost even though half of that cost for the sale of the smoker leak detector was all the brand new added top of the line parts and materials.Also if you want to see pics of this tool working then check out the classified adds on the forum site.But expect to see it advertised on the forum or were they put the new inventions that will simplify the life of any one that enjoys having answers to were and what is leaking at all times.

Last edited by johnnylovsey; 07-20-2016 at 04:21 AM.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:19 AM

rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

What is the patent number I'd like to research this some before I spend $225+ please?

Also I assume the photos you have posted are of your prototype correct? Do you have pictures of the final product that a customer would receive?
Old 07-25-2016, 10:55 PM

Default Automotive Leak Detector

I have made and patented a new invention that I think will be very helpful to the DIY mechanic.It is a smoker that can have dye added to the mineral oil that makes the smoke so if you cant locate a leak with the smoke you sure can when you add dye to the solution just use a ultraviolet flash light to locate the mark.One container of dye to a full container of mineral oil.this has been tested from the exhaust marking all leaks even in the welds on up to the exhaust manifold and gaskets marking all on in through the valves into the the intake manifold gaskets and any emission items mounted on the intake the heads the valve cover gaskets and covers the pvc hook up.Like I said no leak to small to locate drain the radiator and add smoker it will mark any leaks in the radiator all hoses the thermostat the water pump heater core no limits.drain your power steering unit and locate any leaks in the pump lines every were the fluid would go so will the smoke and mark all leaks in the sealed power steering lines and much more.It has a safety pressure limit as to not damage anything in the evaporation emission system while testing that system.You can put it in the rear end and check for any leaks in the axle seals,the transmission nothing is exempt if you can introduce the smoke.Dye you can locate the leak.$225.00 Plus shipping cost. Also I would like add a 30 day money back Guarantee And a 10% restocking fee if returned.If allowed to keep this up contacting me by Email is best and I am in Bothell Washington {johnnylovsey@yahoo.com}[ATTACH]Yes I got a patent Number Its a provisional 1 year cost me $700.00 - And the lawyer I think $65.00 for the application. For now and won't hesitate to spend the $5000.00 for the 20 year.I have been testing this smoker daily to see if there are any flaws with the heating element or wick because if it keeps working like it is now I will add a one year warranty on it with the exception of the heating element or wick but like I said am testing it daily for durability it comes with a six foot output line to reach any were in the engine compartment it has a clip to not only hold the wires and output hose but it will let you hang it from the hood spring during testing for leaks.Two six foot wires with top of the line battery connectors,the container is brand new out of the box similar to the one I used for painting with for at least 15 years before re purposing it for a new use.Also now I am Medically Retired not by my choice.And the reason for this invention was because for six months my evap system wouldn't reset due to the pin leak undetectable by any smoke until dye was added then with the ultraviolet light there it was a pin hole big as life.Repaired in minutes and the evap system reset itself on its own and the next day went to DMV and passed with no problem.Ask Captain Hook if you want confirmation think he would be able to confirm my issue. And how it took from Thanksgiving 2015 to February of 2016 before it reset due to the pin hole that later the purchasers of a Tech II from China confirmed for me before repair because of the help of the smoker and dye added.
280Attachment 2808787[/ATTACH]

Attachment 28088

Attachment 28088CH][/ATTACH] gasket seal leaks.

Last edited by johnnylovsey; 07-25-2016 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-25-2016, 11:13 PM

I gave it to Heather Pettis In advertizing And plan on advertizing this Item In the classified adds and or were ever they let you put your pics and details about the product but I will give you the patent number once I sign the papers to advertize.And there are only minor changes to the product basically still same thing with a few changes in looks still works same lots of output smoke for a little investment compared to the commercial versions.But once I sign the advertizing papers with Heather I will not only give you the patent number and I will add the new picks for you to see the minor changes but it still works awesome if I do say so myself.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:23 AM

To Rexmburns sorry have been busy getting all my supply's together my boxes and the advertisement labels also with my pay pal account you can now perches the Automotive Leak Detector through the pay-pal account on your site and they will generate a label for me so I can ship the purchases to the buyers.Also I believe you asked for the Patent # JL626049 here you go I will also be a seller on Internet Brands tomorrow if I feel well enough to print out the paper work for Heather Pettis-Zimet Account Executive,Automotive at Internet Brands.And then fax it to her.So check the tool out I am offering a limited 90 day warranty with every tool.Also I was told by Heather that I could advertise anywhere on the forum but not supposed to put a price except in classified adds were it is allowed.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:07 AM
Administrator

rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

johnnylovsey,
Since you are now a Blazerforum.com vendor for this item, this thread has been moved to the appropriate section and any further posts concerning selling your item will need to be posted here under your vendor name, Ultimate Auto Smoker Leak Detector.

Other forum members need to keep any posts to this thread limited in a manner related to purchasing the item.