New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

BF.com Community Map - See Who's Close! - FIXED 9/20/10!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 11:50 AM
MCas86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: BF.com Community Map - See Who's Close!

i just added myself...not too many ppl around wny... i liked Dory's idea awhile back to have a BF.com campout somewhere (adirondacks?). we could do it on a long weekend...except not on memorial day bc i'll b @ silver lake. ahha

Old 05-09-2006, 12:56 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: MCas86

i cant join the map...i cant get the page to load...
Had to of just been a problem with their server. Glad everything is sorted out now.

Old 05-09-2006, 01:01 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

hehehe... yeah a campout would be interesting and also help all the members have a little feeling of friendship more then just words on a board. BTW I'm Mapped...

Old 05-10-2006, 07:51 AM
mtncrsr is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say it's a keeper! Now I can find people close to me to wheeling and camping with.

Old 05-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Dory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the roughDory is a jewel in the rough

see? i said camping!!! I still say towards the end of the summer we all do a camping trip!!! hahaha

Old 05-10-2006, 12:29 PM

i'm in (obviously) and yea do it near the end of summer so i have time to get my lift on...haha yay cant wait

Old 05-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Retired Super Moderator

hahaha... yeah right? ok we gotta pick a central spot to meet up and see if anyone really does want to do this

Old 05-10-2006, 12:55 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. I'll be camping at Sampson State Park the tail end of August, but that is nothing like the Adirondacks. Next year my family and I will be going back up to Fish Creek & Rollins Pond Camp Grounds for our vacation, but my son is just turning 1 yr old this month so I didn't want to be too far away from home and have him not like it or have something happen the first outting. If he doesn't like it, I'd rather be close to home than 4 hrs drive-time away!

Old 05-10-2006, 01:00 PM

whens a long weekend in like...july or aug? i got back to school mid-august.

Old 05-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Lets transfer this discussion out to the 'Shows & Clubs' section.

I just created a new post 'NE Summer Campout'

Post your ideas in that thread so we can let this thread be about the Community Map. Thanks!

Quick Reply: BF.com Community Map - See Who's Close! - FIXED 9/20/10!!!