New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello blazer community!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 05:28 AM
Beginning Member
hirni is on a distinguished road
Talking Hello blazer community!

Hello to all and thanks for this great forum!
I drive a 2001 4x4 4.3l Blazer.
Guess byte stryke and me are the only ones in middle east.
The blazer is well doing in the desert: Relatively light and strong - it's really a fun to ride through the dunes.
My plan is to equip the blazer with more grip tires, bring it more up and maybe to tune it up with a strong cow bar. But not for cows or wildlife, it's for the other cars, because some drive so mad here - you don't believe before you have seen it.

Sincerely - Hirni

Old 05-29-2009, 05:40 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Welcome to the forum!
Interesting to see people from around the world! Great pic in your sig too, I love it. Looks out of a magazine (that is of your blazer...right?)

Old 05-29-2009, 06:03 AM
Beginning Member
hirni is on a distinguished road

Hi Sisk28,
yes of course it's mine. I made the picture when we had a small break in the shadow of the rock.
But later it was a little bit tricky to get out of the big sinkhole around it, because of the loose sand (and I got an extra adrenaline kick because of a small pile of damaged tires, exploded cooling hoses and rusty car parts in the center of the sinkhole / not shown on the picture): I had to try twice and it's always better to stop on the top of the dunes.

By the way: I like your picture, too. And it was a good inspiration for me when I've seen it in my heater core thread. It's the nightlife speedy city highway blazer.

Last edited by hirni; 05-29-2009 at 06:08 AM.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:37 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hirni
Hi Sisk28,
yes of course it's mine. I made the picture when we had a small break in the shadow of the rock.
But later it was a little bit tricky to get out of the big sinkhole around it, because of the loose sand (and I got an extra adrenaline kick because of a small pile of damaged tires, exploded cooling hoses and rusty car parts in the center of the sinkhole / not shown on the picture): I had to try twice and it's always better to stop on the top of the dunes.

By the way: I like your picture, too. And it was a good inspiration for me when I've seen it in my heater core thread. It's the nightlife speedy city highway blazer.

That's awesome! It really does look like it's out of a magazine.
And thanks. Mine is actually of the bridge that crosses the harbour in my city. I didn't take the harbour picture in the background (unfortunately) but I did take the one of my blazer and photoshopped it in.
Are there many blazers in the middle east? I didn't realize byte stryke was from there, you guys are the only 2 I've heard of from the middle east.

Old 05-29-2009, 07:58 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome!

Old 05-29-2009, 11:34 AM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:58 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

very cool pic, were was that taken? and welcome!

Old 05-29-2009, 07:35 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

welcome!!

Old 05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
amazinnblazin is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice! Welcome! One question, do you have to deal with replacing rubber (tires, gaskets, hoses, etc. all the time because of the weather) What a pain in the A$$!

Old 05-29-2009, 09:16 PM
TomSawyer is on a distinguished road

Welcome. Nice to see Blazers all around the world. They're deserving of it.

Quick Reply: Hello blazer community!