New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to site. Second time around with Blazer

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Chris Pyle is on a distinguished road
Default New to site. Second time around with Blazer

Just joined this site. Thank you. Anxiously awaiting my Little S10 1995 Blazer to arrive on Friday, weather permitting. This will be the second Blazer I have owned. The first went down the river in a serious flood in January 1997. A very sad day/night. And NO I was not driving it. It was parked at my house. At this point I just joined to be able to have a place to come in to try to get answers to questions I might have should they occur and I am sure they will. Hoping not. Hubby passed away last August so I do not have any one knowledgeable to ask questions. I do not know how to do mechanical things. I do take direction well.

I mostly bought the little Blazer to have some thing to haul larger stuff in. Potting soil building materials, dump runs. I also hope to be able to tow my little trailer for longer bits of building materials. Nothing seriously heavy.

So this is my story.

Old 03-02-2017, 02:47 PM
Rusty Nuts is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the forum. The best tip I can offer is there are many parts that are specific to 1995 models. Make sure when you search or ask questions to let us know it's a 95. Sorry to hear about your Hubby.

Old 03-02-2017, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Rusty Nuts
Welcome to the forum. The best tip I can offer is there are many parts that are specific to 1995 models. Make sure when you search or ask questions to let us know it's a 95. Sorry to hear about your Hubby.
Thank you. I will be sure to keep this in mind when I post. Getting kind of excited to have my Blazer here. Make her mine. Always worrisome buying a used car. Living only 5-10 miles from the mountains I might also go do some camping and fishing. Me and my Dawg. And I was going to say my 38 but that might not be allowed.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:53 PM

I hope I have done this image correctly. It is not for lack of trying it I did not get it right.

My little Blazer is home and licensed and insured. Just need to get the plates on. Was late when I got home so tomorrow will have to do. Hoping we do not get too much snow tonight so I can take a ride tomorrow.

I did not know she had been garaged her whole life. Paint is pristine except for a few small scratches.

Sorry I will try to do the link better the pizza box is clickable to the full size photo which is 468 by 285 so not huge.

Last edited by Chris Pyle; 03-03-2017 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Photo wrong
Old 03-03-2017, 08:00 PM
CWBDDSPC is on a distinguished road

Looks very nice!

Old 03-03-2017, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by CWBDDSPC
Looks very nice!
Thank you CWBDDSPC.