New Member Area Are you new to Blazer Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Wow Other Uk Blazer owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 02:27 PM
MaNiAcUk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wow Other Uk Blazer owners

Ok and i thought blazers in the uk were dieing out lol well yes its another strange brit with big anti soical truck ongood old londonroads just thought i would say hi as i just found this forum and will need some technical help at some point or other im sure..

I own a 1987 K5 350 5.7L Blazer and i love it have posted some pictures of my ride which i am constantly developing as a on going project. Keeping the blazers alive in the UK

would list the modifications done but would make me cry on how much i have spent. lol

This is what its currently looking like after alot of hard work and customs charges lol

This is how it started life when i got it from ebay.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:52 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Wow Other Uk Blazer owners

That's a good looking truck you've got, and don't worry about the tin can drivers who think your ride is too big. Even some over here think SUV's are too big.
[sm=welcomesign.gif]to the Forum.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:02 PM

Thanks i dont worry i just smile as its just cuz they are jellouse of my ride or eco warriors.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:32 PM
03RedBLazerXtreme is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice K5 Blazer ~[8D]

Old 10-22-2007, 04:59 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

THUD...

...sorry, that was the sound of my jaw hitting the floor. Excuse me while I pick it up!

That is one CLEAN, SMOOTH Blazer! Can't beat Black and Chrome!

Welcome!

Old 10-22-2007, 08:32 PM
SDimeBlazerlady is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet K5, Glad to see more Brits not afraid of our big yank tanks!! lol
BTW i have a friend in Derby that has a 81 Trans Am Clone

Old 10-23-2007, 01:55 AM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about

awesome truck! welcome!

Old 10-23-2007, 01:59 AM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

sweet k-5 dang that is clean welcome to the forum any help you need just ask

Old 10-23-2007, 02:56 AM
englishrose is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I can just see their faces in anti-car London, when you drive by!! I would post a pic of mine, but will have to clean it first (runs off to find a bucket & sponge..........)

Old 10-23-2007, 06:55 AM

well thanks every one for your kind words as i said its a work in progress still needs a lick of paint and not sure what to do with the wheels ie go big 24" pimp style or just get some 15x10" with some sick off road tyres and a 6" lift have taken the light bar off as i dont know if it works or not will probably run a poll on that one. all i know is its a little boaty for my liking so i will need some help with suspecion as i havent a clue which brand make to go for but as this aint the technical side of the forum wont ask it here. as i am about to right another letter to santa in the usa for my xmass wish list looking for some bits that im finding a little on the hard side to find as most of the big trucks parts supplyers are now consintrating on newer trucks and not so much the 80s range.

oh Its now on a private plate as well BIG 9065 with some mods will read BIG BOSS just to **** the anti car lot off in london lol was thinking of having london urban assalt truck on the bottom of the plate just to rub things in.

Quick Reply: Wow Other Uk Blazer owners