Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Some of my offroading pics!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Haha EricR I have been waiting impatiently forever for some rain so that I could play in the mud. As for the paint it is roll on bedliner. Check out my build thread for more info on it.

Thanks AJBert! I try to keep it looking clean but obviously I have no intention of this ever being a mall crawler so I try to build everything to have a purpose for what I use my truck for. I also like to build things to function properly everytime I use them. I have a long way to go but I will get there one project at a time!!

Crunch the lights are Advance Autoparts cheapys. The lighting is ok with them nothing to write home about tho. They were more purchased for the housing than the lighting as I have an HID retrofit planned in the future for them. I think I paid like $60 for all four of them. If you want some good lighting check out the 6" round offroad lights at Harbor Freight. I know many people have used them and love them.

Old 04-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Old Skool Soldier is on a distinguished road

Nice mud I had my back turned for a minute talking to my gf, n she asked me if I put a new pic of my truck up lol. I said nah, that's my truck's older brother, that's all :P

-OSS

Old 04-24-2012, 02:07 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

HAHA thats hilarious!!

Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM
Beginning Member
Crunch is on a distinguished road

Ah I didn't think they were gunna be much. But I really want to go with square lights as I'm running a first gen. Problem is I haven't found a whole lot that's affordable, makes a difference and suits my style.

Old 04-24-2012, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

That's exactly the same reason I bought them was the shape. it probably won't be for another month or two before I do the Hids but I will take pics if the process and let you know how they turn out.

Old 04-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Beginning Member
Crunch is on a distinguished road

I've seen multiple HID conversion in my lurking and research. What kind of job is it to do a conversion? What about cost? Is it worth it to get the shape of the light you want for cheap than convert to HIDs? Or should a guy just suck it up and spend $200 on 5 pro comp 100 watt lights?

Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 PM
Verno will become famous soon enough

Lookin' GREAT.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks Verno!!

Crunch the conversion isn't that hard to do it just requires some creativity to make it look good and a whole lot of time to do it right. As for cost it will probably end up right around $200 by the time I am finished.

Old 06-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Starting Member
kenny100034 is on a distinguished road

Do the uca's give you any more lift or just help keep angles from destroying your cv's?

Old 06-09-2012, 08:53 PM
247monster will become famous soon enough

man that thing looks sweet nice ride!!!

Quick Reply: Some of my offroading pics!