Off Roading Got a story about taking your Blazer off the paved roads? This is your section!

Urban Wheelin'!

Old 02-03-2010, 01:24 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

I just left taco bell tonight and my friend was giving me crap about my blazer... we went over a massive curb and i was like... sh*t man, we couldnt have done that in your grand marquis..... so Then he starts talking and I climbed up a decent sized snow pile... now if it werent so late, and I had my camera I would have gotten pics.... but... I did my best...

Old 02-03-2010, 09:52 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by wlorton
... now if it werent so late, and I had my camera I would have gotten pics.... but... I did my best...

that's why it should be the second thing you grab when heading out the door.

jk'ing. glad to see you're enjoying yur truck again.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

This is my UW for the day. who says 2wd can't go offroad? haha

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

What do you know about that? Check out the 5 inch curb i had to conquer to get out of the tough driveway

sorry for the phone pictures, camera battery was dead.

Last edited by MTopper; 02-04-2010 at 07:11 PM. Reason: forgot to explain crap pictures
Old 02-04-2010, 02:37 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Did you scrape when you dropped that tire? You better put in on a hoist and see if theres any body damage! Without the hight of a 4x4, you really gotta be careful. A 5 inch curb can really put a damper on your day and cost you in the long run. lol

Nice run tho. i like how you caught the little jeep in the back lol

Old 02-04-2010, 05:26 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

thats a ballsy move UW in your own neighborhood. Only the canadians have gone so fars as their own driveway! (you and old skool luvr) at least swartlkk had the good sense to hide it in the back 40...

the frame should be ok, but i'd be real careful with that much flex. check your D side fender area for rub marks. last thing you need to do is blow out a tire, or chew up a fender that far from a good area to work on a rig!

Old 02-04-2010, 07:07 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

o believe me i was scared to move much further haha... that jeep 2 doors down is a piece of crap now.. 16 year old boy got it and took a stock safari offroading "up north" (michigan thing) and has already seized the block once from too far into a puddle and lots of other stuff.

Thats why i love my neighborhood, idiots all over so my little stunt of UW goes unnoticed even with me into the street haha!

Old 02-04-2010, 10:19 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

good thing you had that nice soft grass to transition into the curb, Topper.

hitting something as hard as that curb could've taken out you wheel lip. better get the alinment redone while you're @ the shop getting the underside looked @ (don't wanna be scrubing a good pair of tires for no reason now).

Old 02-04-2010, 10:37 PM
BF Veteran

Idk if this counts as UW but for some reason... Dont hate or take it the wrong way....

I could NEVER burn out/squeal my tires before the deer accident and now when I take off, I cant help but squeal em... Seriously idk why.... But There were some tempting snow banks at best buy... I will try to get pics tomorrow

Old 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM
BF Guru

didn't you say that the other day?

about getting pic's, i mean................

Old 02-04-2010, 11:01 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
didn't you say that the other day?

about getting pic's, i mean................
Yes.... I will tomorrow... I swears....

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Urban Wheelin'!